You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***Freerolls and Mini Bounty Hunter & Sit n Go's Running the New Sky Poker Software - 18th Octob

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi Everyone,

We are continuing to trial the new software on tournaments, this will run through the weekend including the majority of the day's freerolls and the mini event at 8.30

We've also added 3 sit and go's running the new software, each with a massive triple points boost, please let us know if you have any issues or problems in the feedback section so that we can get them resolved.

Sit and Go's:

New DYM (£5.50) 15 POKER POINTS

New 6-Max Speed (£2.20) 6 POKER POINTS

New Turbo DYM (£0.60) 3 POKER POINTS

Tournament Schedule

TimeTournament12:00£20 Gtd Turbo FR14:00£20 Gtd Turbo FR16:00B/Hunter Seat FR17:00£2k Mini New FR19:00£500 Free Cash FR19:00£2k B/Hunter FR20:30£2,000 Mini Bounty Hunter01:00£20 Gtd Turbo FR06:45£20 Gtd Turbo FR

Have a great weekend

Adam

Comments

• edited October 2013
    triple points boost on certain Sit n Go's? I'll have a bit of that!
  • edited October 2013
    The only thing I would point out is that the table number is no longer shown on the new software so could make railing a little harder. Apart from that small detail, I love the new software. Full size looks great.
    Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham
  • edited October 2013
    I've registered for a "New" 60p Turbo DYM, but it has opened up using the old software.

One of the other five players changed to the old software partly through, while the other 4 made negative comments about the new software. I asked them to make their specific points known through one of the threads on the forum or using the feedback button on the tables.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: ***Freerolls and Mini Bounty Hunter & Sit n Go's Running the New Sky Poker Software - 18th October***:
    I've registered for a "New" 60p Turbo DYM, but it has opened up using the old software.
    Posted by FCHD
    Same for me earlier.

I just finished playing the £500 Free Cash FR and have some feedback:

1) Notes doesn't work. I was trying to make notes, saved them, and the new icon appeared by the player picture. However when I tried to open the note again, all text had vanished. I did this 3/4 times and was definitely pressing save.
    2) It doesn't actually say "away" when someone is not responding - that was a nice feature.
    3) Also, I miss the way you could see the players locations if you hovered over their username - I hope you add this in to the new software?
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: ***Freerolls and Mini Bounty Hunter & Sit n Go's Running the New Sky Poker Software - 18th October***:
    In Response to Re: ***Freerolls and Mini Bounty Hunter & Sit n Go's Running the New Sky Poker Software - 18th October
    2) It doesn't actually say "away" when someone is not responding - that was a nice feature.
    Posted by peter27
    +1
    This is essential
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: ***Freerolls and Mini Bounty Hunter & Sit n Go's Running the New Sky Poker Software - 18th October*** : Same for me earlier. I just finished playing the £500 Free Cash FR and have some feedback: 1) Notes doesn't work. I was trying to make notes, saved them, and the new icon appeared by the player picture. However when I tried to open the note again, all text had vanished. I did this 3/4 times and was definitely pressing save. 2) It doesn't actually say "away" when someone is not responding - that was a nice feature. 3) Also, I miss the way you could see the players locations if you hovered over their username - I hope you add this in to the new software?
    Posted by peter27
    Hi All,

We'll address the notes issues not saving asap next week, thanks for highlighting this to us.
    We will also address the 'away' state not appearing in tournaments.
    Peter: The location has been moved from the hover over to the 'player notes' section, so just left click on the player's plinth to bring this up.

Best Wishes

Adam
  • edited October 2013
    I'll close this thread and open a new one for today.

Best wishes

Adam