You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Hi guys quick question..

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
Does anybody know how the player called Donttelmum is able to play at 10+ tables at a time, all day every day? I wouldn't mind if "she" took her time calling/folding etc as a result, but she's faster than everybody else, at EVERY table. Simply not possible in my opinion. There might be a simple explanation but seems a bit dodgy to me.. GL at the tables guys :)

Comments

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Hi guys quick question..:
    Does anybody know how the player called Donttelmum is able to play at 10+ tables at a time, all day every day? I wouldn't mind if "she" took her time calling/folding etc as a result, but she's faster than everybody else, at EVERY table. Simply not possible in my opinion. There might be a simple explanation but seems a bit dodgy to me.. GL at the tables guys :)
    Posted by sweeney86

DTM's a He not a She and playing 10+ tables with a decent setup and 2 monitors is'nt out of the ordinary.
    I believe there are several players on here who can manage up to 20 tables at a time.
  • edited October 2013
    When your multi-tabling it's all about pre selected actions.
    I sometimes play 3 or 4 tables on here on my pc and the same on another site on my laptop, It's not that difficult once you get use to it.
  • edited October 2013
    I've still gotta get used to playing one lol thanks for the info :)
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Hi guys quick question..:
    Posted by sweeney86
    Hi Sweeney,

"Donttellmum" is a regular user of this Community, & so I'll send him a link to this thread & he will reply directly to you.

Along with many others, he multi-tables here, & it is quite normal for these guys to play 10 or more Tables regularly, & with consummate ease.

Suggesting because of that his behaviour is "a bit dodgy" & that it is "not possible" is not really something you should say here, in my opinion, you have implied that he has acted improperly.

If you have any issues with the honesty of him or anyone else, please contact Customer Care.

Have a good weekend, & run good at the Tables.    

• edited October 2013
    Morning sweeney!

I am infact a human, although I have 8 arms and 16 fingers on each hand which allows me to multi table pretty quickly.  They call me 'Optopus man' in my home city of Newcastle upon Tyne.  

In all honesty, you can use the pre act buttons, so you dont have to wait untill your turn to make a decision.  Standard stuff really.

Just to put your mind at rest though.  I have met Tikay at two spt's aswell as many of the other players who are now facebook friends.  I'm sure one or two will back me up here.

Quite a nice morning up here in sunny Newcastle, so going to have a stroll to Starbucks for a Latte.  Jealous Tikay? ;-)
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Hi guys quick question..:
    Morning sweeney! I am infact a human, although I have 8 arms and 16 fingers on each hand which allows me to multi table pretty quickly.  They call me 'Optopus man' in my home city of Newcastle upon Tyne.   In all honesty, you can use the pre act buttons, so you dont have to wait untill your turn to make a decision.  Standard stuff really. Just to put your mind at rest though.  I have met Tikay at two spt's aswell as many of the other players who are now facebook friends.  I'm sure one or two will back me up here. Quite a nice morning up here in sunny Newcastle, so going to have a stroll to Starbucks for a Latte.  Jealous Tikay? ;-)
    Posted by Donttelmum
    "....nice morning in Newcastle...."?

Is that is what is known as an oxymoron?

Jealous of your 9am Latte? You jest. I'm on my third already, I'm a multi-lattte expert. Do try harder.
  • edited October 2013
    Well, its not raining!  

I haven't been to bed yet so it's still Thursday for me, which means that the next one will level it up at 3-3.  Next cup the winner?  I best not have to many cups, sweeney will think I'm a mocha monster.

• edited October 2013
    DTM are you playing in Nottingham next weekend? Would be good to put a face to the name.
  • edited October 2013
    DTM are you playing in Nottingham next weekend? Would be good to put a face to the name.
    Posted by FlashFlush
    ...or we could just start a thread where we can all post out passport photos :)
  • edited October 2013
    Posted by FlashFlush

Another non believer?  ;-)

No buddy. I play footy and have a big game next weekend.  Shame, I really wanted to make it.

• edited October 2013

This is what donttellmum really looks like.

Roger & out.

• edited October 2013
    I've met him at an SPT and can confirm... he is a robot ;)
  • edited October 2013

So it looks like the OP is on his todd  on this one.

My coffee count after a Thirsty Thursday is just about to hit double figures!

• edited October 2013
    So it looks like the OP is on his todd  on this one. My coffee count after a Thirsty Thursday is just about to hit double figures!
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Boom!
  • edited October 2013
    I met donttellmum at spt Newcastle, and can confirm, he's a nice quiet guy.
    Just like myself.

Ps. I had the pleasure of his company on the fri night game along with a few other regs tea cake included, FUN TABLE.
    Then again in the main event , he was 3 to my right, he just got up and left the table ,never saw him again, I did wonder what happened to him.
  • edited October 2013
    I met donttellmum at spt Newcastle, and can confirm, he's a nice quiet guy. Just like myself. Ps. I had the pleasure of his company on the fri night game along with a few other regs tea cake included, FUN TABLE. Then again in the main event , he was 3 to my right, he just got up and left the table ,never saw him again, I did wonder what happened to him.
    Posted by ctbn
    RAISE
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Hi guys quick question.. : RAISE
    Posted by Tikay10
    Re-raise
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Hi guys quick question.. : Re-raise
    Posted by ctbn

• edited October 2013

Ha! I actually found a photo of CTBN calling all-in.

• edited October 2013
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ok.....I Fold

u win liked the photo , pmsl
  • edited October 2013
    Morning sweeney! I am infact a human, although I have 8 arms and 16 fingers on each hand which allows me to multi table pretty quickly.  They call me 'Optopus man' in my home city of Newcastle upon Tyne.   In all honesty, you can use the pre act buttons, so you dont have to wait untill your turn to make a decision.  Standard stuff really. Just to put your mind at rest though.  I have met Tikay at two spt's aswell as many of the other players who are now facebook friends.  I'm sure one or two will back me up here. Quite a nice morning up here in sunny Newcastle, so going to have a stroll to Starbucks for a Latte.  Jealous Tikay? ;-)
    Posted by Donttelmum
    Just been watching a video about you ... amazing stuff!

• edited October 2013
    Posted by Tikay10
    JockBMW on the left too