You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!!

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
 As you all very well know, I am extremely hard to provoke, but to give you a chance, I will have a little drink and refrain from exercising my special secret relaxation technique.

Here's some things I like, I might be annoyed if you disrespect them--

Richard Orford on poker school

Football

American comedy

People

Devilfish Dave

golf

People that teach people to play online poker

People that are holier than me

I may add a few later---- gl   --- it's been a motion all 

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Well it is a fact that football sucks. It isn't a matter of opinion. In fact, you saying you like it must be sarcasm. I mean, it just has to be, right? :D
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!!:
     As you all very well know, I am extremely hard to provoke, but to give you a chance, I will have a little drink and refrain from exercising my special secret relaxation technique.  Here's some things I like, I might be annoyed if you disrespect them-- Richard Orford on poker school Football American comedy People Devilfish Dave People that teach people to play online poker People that holier than me  I may add a few later---- gl   --- it's been a motion all 
    Posted by oynutter
    Have I mentioned how much I dislike Richard Orford and his 'poker school' - Frankly he needs to go back to school cause he doesn't know what he's talking about.  He supports West Brom too - although to be fair they arent the worst football team.  But isn't football just a sport full of overpaid, wreckless lunatics who wouldnt know a hard days graft if they fell face first into an office?  Lets prance around on a little field for 90 minutes trying to kick a ball at one another.  £200,000 please.   Its a joke.... which brings me onto my next rant.  American Comedies.  Long past are the days where you could switch on the tv and see something original.  Everything is a repeat of something.  The only thing which is funny is the fact that they think this stuff is funny.  I mean Big Bang Theory - trying to convice viewers that sounding smart is incredibly funny just points to how dumb everyone is over there.  Its boring... lets be honest.  American comedy has died a death and im afraid if I see one more Adam Sandler movie my head will implode in on itself as it tries to rid me of all intelligence and independant thought.  Speaking of which... Devilfish isn't the poker guru you think he is.  Where is his triple range merge levelling plays, and his checking for deception.... its all bet when you have the nuts.  I could teach him a thing or two on the finer things in poker.

:)
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!!:
    Devilfish isn't the poker guru you think he is.  Where is his triple range merge levelling plays, and his checking for deception....Posted by gazza127
    Haha - yeah +1.
  • edited October 2013
    Football is BRILLIANT!!----Anyone that is not completely in love with it (sexually) has something wrong in their brain---- good try slipwater, but I can see you are having a giraffe!
  • edited October 2013
    Kerching??  ;-)
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!!:
    In Response to Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!! : Have I mentioned how much I dislike Richard Orford and his 'poker school' - Frankly he needs to go back to school cause he doesn't know what he's talking about.  He supports West Brom too - although to be fair they arent the worst football team.  But isn't football just a sport full of overpaid, wreckless lunatics who wouldnt know a hard days graft if they fell face first into an office?  Lets prance around on a little field for 90 minutes trying to kick a ball at one another.  £200,000 please.   Its a joke.... which brings me onto my next rant.  American Comedies.  Long past are the days where you could switch on the tv and see something original.  Everything is a repeat of something.  The only thing which is funny is the fact that they think this stuff is funny.  I mean Big Bang Theory - trying to convice viewers that sounding smart is incredibly funny just points to how dumb everyone is over there.  Its boring... lets be honest.  American comedy has died a death and im afraid if I see one more Adam Sandler movie my head will implode in on itself as it tries to rid me of all intelligence and independant thought.  Speaking of which... Devilfish isn't the poker guru you think he is.  Where is his triple range merge levelling plays, and his checking for deception.... its all bet when you have the nuts.  I could teach him a thing or two on the finer things in poker. :)
    Posted by gazza127

What's that? --- three snooker balls in a sock?

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!! :  What's that? --- three snooker balls in a sock?
    Posted by oynutter
    Looks like I could teach you a thing or two too ;)

Lessons are £200,000 for 90 minutes a week.

If footballers get it, why shouldn't I?

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!! : Looks like I could teach you a thing or two too ;) Lessons are £200,000 for 90 minutes a week. If footballers get it, why shouldn't I?
    Posted by gazza127
    You are provokative, in with a chance I'd say
  • edited October 2013
    Nutter if you had 3 wishes what would they be? Each wish must be posted on a separate post :)
  • edited October 2013
    'People that are holier than me'

I think you mean 'holier-than-thou.'

;)
  • edited October 2013
    Golf is just a sport for the lazy upperclass who would rather spend Sunday mornings with the greenkeeper than their family.

Trying.....

• edited October 2013
    *all posts are not in accordance with my own views, but are merely here to provoke as OP has said.

before i get in trouble

;)
  • edited October 2013
    'People that are holier than me' I think you mean 'holier-than-thou.' ;)
    Posted by gazza127
     He's flappin cheeky alright lads!!---Trying to tell a Nutter what he means??---- How many flopwit all abouts is that all about?
  • edited October 2013
    your right there oynutter the whole list is one sloppy motion

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!!:
     As you all very well know, I am extremely hard to provoke, but to give you a chance, I will have a little drink and refrain from exercising my special secret relaxation technique.  Here's some things I like, I might be annoyed if you disrespect them-- Richard Orford on poker school Football American comedy People Devilfish Dave golf People that teach people to play online poker People that are holier than me  I may add a few later---- gl   --- it's been emotional.
    Posted by oynutter
    It was irritating me.
  • edited October 2013
    hi oy

though you were, missing in action or summit, not heard a peep from you for
    ages.hope ur keeping good mate, let me know.

only on your 4000th post tho
    colin
  • edited October 2013
    come on you Irish g i t answer me

small print  4000th post
  • edited October 2013

I know for a fact that OY OY is not in fact a nutter.

She is a Grandma of five and she is in her 100th year and spends all her days knitting gloves for the good people of Oxford.

I love her too x

• edited October 2013
    Your 4000th post must be a limerick about your Julie :-)
  • edited October 2013
    You're ugly too.

;)
  • edited October 2013
    What gets me mad is slow rolling in live poker...anyone who has ever done that should come in here and defend themselves (spread over 2 posts ofc) :)
  • edited October 2013
     There is a young lady, me Julee

She loves me, and all my tomfoolery

but once in a while

tho it's not her style

She refuses to do something to me
  • edited October 2013
    Oy nutter!

You nutter!

:)
  • edited October 2013
    There's a verse in another dominion

about Greghogg, who's one a million!

It implied he was fat

It's very rude, that

and dos'nt reflect my opinion
  • edited October 2013
    hi oy though you were, missing in action or summit, not heard a peep from you for ages.hope ur keeping good mate, let me know. only on your 4000th post tho colin
    Posted by ctbn
    Hi Colin, Hope you're well there---- I've been around, just a bit strange with mood swings --- Doc wants to give me drugs, but I'm mad enough already.
  • edited October 2013
    Gazza127 should win

He tried hard and put effort in

Beware with your eyes

Look out for surprise

You deserve what I will put you in.
  • edited October 2013
    Gazza127 should win He tried hard and put effort in Beware with your eyes Look out for surprise You deserve what I will put you in.
    Posted by oynutter

I really did try.  Lol.

Incidentally i don't actually agree with anything I said.... apart from what I said on Big Bang Theory - cant stand that show.

Beware with your eyes.  Look out for a surprise.  You deserve what i put you in.

Now i am worried.
  • edited October 2013
    oynutter i am glad logdon is banned from the forum,you would have had steam coming out of your ears by now :):):) xxx
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!! : Hi Colin, Hope you're well there---- I've been around, just a bit strange with mood swings --- Doc wants to give me drugs, but I'm mad enough already.
    Posted by oynutter

keep ,the chin up m8, ur on the mend, at least ur sence or no sence of humor is back.
    colin
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Whoever provokes my 4000th post will get an interesting surprise!! : I really did try.  Lol. Incidentally i don't actually agree with anything I said.... apart from what I said on Big Bang Theory - cant stand that show. Beware with your eyes.  Look out for a surprise.  You deserve what i put you in. Now i am worried.
    Posted by gazza127
     a pot o soup