You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

beat tk

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Live
is there not a free poker set going.... ive just beaten tekay on a one on one at the end of my tournerment......... come on its christmas. thanks chalkyslas!!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to beat tk:
    is there not a free poker set going.... ive just beaten tekay on a one on one at the end of my tournerment......... come on its christmas. thanks chalkyslas!!
    Posted by CHALKYSLAS
    The last three threads I've read have been about you beating TK! Now if you'd beaten Rich, that would be worth boasting about............
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to beat tk:
    Posted by CHALKYSLAS
    Many congrats Chalky, you deserved to win.

Well done you.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: beat tk:
    In Response to beat tk : The last three threads I've read have been about you beating TK! Now if you'd beaten Rich, that would be worth boasting about............
    Posted by BigBluster
    Very true BigBluster, to my knowledge* no-one has beaten me yet in any game...

*Please note- the value of Richard's knowledge may go down as well as up. See terms and conditions for more details.