You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Primo Sats

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat

They seem a bit different from last week, from memory they had directs at £5.50+£0.50 with 5 guaranteed places, min 8 runners. These where very popular and whilst there was value in the early afternoon sats, later ones filled up. 

Today, directs are either 1 in 10 £5.50+£0.50; or 3 guaranteed seats min 5 runners then 1 in 5 for £11+£1. For me, if it aint broke dont fix it, sats where the main reason the £20k guarantee was smashed. Today they just dont seem as enticing. I am not advocating the site runs sats that will have overlay, just price it at a level that will get the man in the street interested. Playing a quarter/semi and the ME requires quite a lot of time. 

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Last weeks sats had huge overlay.

Didnt one of them only get 10 runners with 5 seats gtd?

Sky would be insane to put them on again
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Primo Sats:
    Last weeks sats had huge overlay. Didnt one of them only get 10 runners with 5 seats gtd? Sky would be insane to put them on again
    Posted by bolly580
    The lowest number into the £6 directs was around 40 runners with 5 seats guaranteed, and that was only the first few around last sunday lunchtime. I didn't see one sat with only 10 runners.
  • edited October 2013
    Hi guys,

Yes, as highlighted in this thread, the satellites have been tweaked slightly after being reviewed earlier in the week. 

There was a considerable amount of overlay last week and therefore these changes have been made. They're not permanent - as you see we'll review today's satellites this week and if something needs changing back, it will be changed. There were only 4 of the 16 of last week's directs that met their guarantee. :(

Cheers.