You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPs VIII - Prize Winners

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
Fantastic gesture Trev and 2 worthy winners to boot.

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Hi All
    Over the last few weeks TPT "Team Poker Titans" have been running a league using the "Monday Forum DTD" Tournaments.

The two players with the lowest scores won prize funds as below......

Winner= ZOED - £110.00 Towards any UKOPs Main Events
    Runner-Up= FLYINGDAGG - £55.00 Towards UKOPs Side Events

Prize funds were donated by me as a BIG thank you for all the efforts the team members put in each week to the thread, playing the Forum DTD each week and also all their efforts supporting other players with their game and railing of fellow players on tables every night week in week out.

Its a great pleasure to be part of a superb team.

Very best of luck to ZOED & FlyingDagg in the UKOPs Events.

Best of Luck Guys
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to UKOPs VIII - Prize Winners:
    Hi All Over the last few weeks TPT "Team Poker Titans" have been running a league using the "Monday Forum DTD" Tournaments. The two players with the lowest scores won prize funds as below...... Winner = ZOED - £110.00 Towards any UKOPs Main Events Rubber-Up = FLYINGDAGG - £55.00 Towards UKOPs Side Events Prize funds were donated by me as a BIG thank you for all the efforts the team members put in each week to the thread, playing the Forum DTD each week and also all their efforts supporting other players with their game and railing of fellow players on tables every night week in week out. Its a great pleasure to be part of a superb team. Very best of luck to ZOED & FlyingDagg in the UKOPs Events. Best of Luck Guys
    Posted by POKERTREV
     I wanna be a Rubber Up too - sounds more fun! :-)

Nice one Trev
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPs VIII - Prize Winners:
    In Response to UKOPs VIII - Prize Winners :  I wanna be a Rubber Up too - sounds more fun! :-) Nice one Trev
    Posted by VespaPX
    HaHa!!
    Does sound a lot more fun lol.
  • edited October 2013
    Prefer a leather up myself but very well done to both and it's a great gesture from you Trev
  • edited October 2013
    Thank you Trevor coming to SkyPoker and joining TPT are 2 of the best things to happen to me. After only being able to afford the Mini events before now it will be great to play some side events. The Deepstacks and Freezeouts are my game and I'll be staying well clear of the Bounty Hunters. I'll try to do TPT proud in my chosen events.

P.S. Glad you changed it I've not had to rubber up in a long time.