You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

***** TV HAND REQUESTS - 24TH OCTOBER *****

edited October 2013 in The Poker Clinic
Hi Everyone,

If you've got a hand that you'd like to be analysed on TV during the Poker Clinic at 8pm on Thursday, please post it on this thread!

We can only show hands from cash tables or tournaments that have a TV icon next to them

All we need is the hand ID and a bit of information about where the hand is from, some background information, and your specific questions for our poker experts!

If you can do that for us, we'll do our best to get your hand shown on Channel 861.

All the best

Louis

Comments

• edited October 2013

I have got 2 hands that are in question 1 from sundays primo and 1 from the master cash

the one from the primo was this #701769187
    having been reraised preflop I decide to only call thinking a 4 bet will almost certainly get rid of weaker hands leaving my facing the KK and AA. my main reason for the cal on the flop was I held the Q of hearts but my question is would folding the flop have shown the signs of being too nitty or should I have folded it now that their was a K.

the one I have from the master cash table was this hand- Hand History #702479106.

my question here related to me trying to get use to playing the more experienced players.
    i'm normally a nl4 and on them tables it will be very rare for me to enter the pot which hasn't got me as the aggressor preflop. what happens is I will just do a raise preflop then cbet the flop and 9 out of 10 pots are over on the flop.

one of the big differences with the master cash table here was the players would not be as easy to put on a hand range and cbets are much more frequent what I did was I decided to check raise thinking the board was very wet and could be able to represent a flush draw but I became disappointed to see that he had folded. 
    with sets is it sometimes better to donk beton boards like this rather than check raise?

• edited October 2013
    Could i please have this hand anaysed,

Hand History #701912739 Mastercash1

Looking for thoughts on the flop play and also the turn play.

Thanks
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: ***** TV HAND REQUESTS - 24TH OCTOBER *****:
    Could i please have this hand anaysed, Looking for thoughts on the flop play and also the turn play. Thanks
    Posted by LARSON7
    Something missing here Larson...

There's no hand ID, tournament or cash table name.
  • edited October 2013
    Copied and pasted this from last week's show thread onto the "Play My Hand requests..." thread:

This hand is from the Sky Sports Bounty Hunter on Thursday 17/10

The player's name is
    middys

"hey guys great show would it be possible to show a hand from the main that happened earlier

had a pair of JJ raised pre-flop was a low flop so raised on the flope they just called then a K cam down, i bet again and they shuffed and i dunno if a fold was right as they had load of chips"
  • edited October 2013
    This hand was in last week's Poker Clinic thread, but didn't make it in time:

It's from
    Gazza127

"Simple question....

Did i miss out on value?

The reraise on the flop got me worried about a set or a flush.  Is my line the best line to take?

Mastercash 7 on the 4th."
  • edited October 2013
    Thanks borin, hadnt copied and pasted it!
  • edited October 2013
    Hi could you show this hand from Mastercash 3 plz

Hand History #702596156 (13:14 23/10/2013)

Can possibly go bigger pre... what dya think?

I just think his line on the flop is so rarely ever gonna be a big value hand and is most likely a small PP or bluffing with high card hands which obv I'm ahead of, so I call to take it away on later streets. Continue on the turn as I would with all my value hands. The river I lead because I know he will checkback all his small PPs which have me beat and I know I can get him off them.

Thoughts on the whole line wanted really.