You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Help with satellite!

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
I won a seat into a 15k BH semi sat from a micro, realised I cant play it and de registered and lost the money and the seat! any ideas? 

cheers :)

Comments

• edited October 2013

No help to you now but in future, buy in direct to the event before winning your seat, then when you win you're seat, they'll just credit you £33 cos you're already registered. Then you'd be able to de-reg if you needed to and get your own £33 back.

As it is now, best thing to do is contact the customer care on live chat. They probably won't give you the £33 but they might swap it so you get to play for free next week or in a different £33 BH this week.

• edited October 2013
    Contact customer care and give them the details of the tournament that you won, they should be able to refund you the buy in
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Help with satellite!:
    Contact customer care and give them the details of the tournament that you won, they should be able to refund you the buy in
    Posted by david666
    I don't think they'll re-fund the buyin as it was a satellite, but they will be able to re-enter you in the tournament, or possibly do it for a different night if you ask nicely.