You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

pairs beat by trips

I know this is nothing new but if I post I might feel better and feel like im doing something about it.
Last night played in the £500 freeroll.(great tourney by the way how long will it last) joined the game late so already felt short stacked then bingo hit pocket aces played it slow till the turn then jammed it all in he flipped over pocket 3's turn card blank then 3 on the river for him to hit trips.So licking my wounds I played in a DYM 2 out 1 to go me and other guy same chip stacks I hit kings, in it go's got snapped called he flips over 6's iv got him crushed until the first card on the board was a 6 after this it happened 2 more times exactly the same way top pair beaten by trips like I say I know theres nothing I can do about it apart from writing this post but I have to say its made me feel better.

Comments

• edited October 2013
    I saw a pretty amazing hand on 861 last nice on Top of the Pots.

Think it was RosieDog and Canyquit, they got it in pre with AA v KK.

Rosie has the KK and hits the 2 outer on the flop for a set of kings.... Canyquit turns the 2 outer for a set of aces.... Rosie rivers the 1 outer for quad kings lol. Amazing but so brutal.