You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Freeroll and Satellites Changes

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
Brutal bubble for making a final table.

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Hi Eveyrbody,

Starting today there will be a few changes to the UKOPS satellite structure.

The £500 Free Cash Freeroll has now changed the UKOPS Freeroll which pays out:

• ·         1st place - £110 UKOPS 1 Main Event Seat.
    • ·         2nd -5th place - £55 UKOPS 1 Side Seat.
    • ·         6th to 36th place - £5.50 UKOPS 1 Mini Seat.

The UKOPS Super Sat is also back in the lobby and is running every night until Wednesday. 

• -£13 buy-in.

• -1st place wins a UKOPS 5 High Roller Seat (£530) to 1st place.

• -2nd to 6th places win a £110 UKOPS Main Event ticket to the £25,000 UKOPS 1 Main Event this Sunday at 8pm.

There's a lot on to play for, good luck!

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Freeroll and Satellites Changes:
    Brutal bubble for making a final table.
    Posted by belsibub
    Tell me about it. They had these supersats running not long ago and I played one with 75 runners and finished 8th with 1st getting the £530 high roller seat and 2nd -6th getting a £110 ME event seat, so I got nothing :( pretty brutal to be so close for a £13 BI

Great news we have these back. If they run nightly does that mean the Monday super sat is for the Monday ME, Tuesday's supersat is for Tuesday's ME etc?
  • edited October 2013
    Wiiiii

Thanks for posting about this or I wouldn't have known about it! First go and I got there

Dreams 62528.94  
    AllyD90 59971.06  
    Curt360x27 0 3 Entry to £25,000 UKOPS 1
    SUPERSNEDD 0 4 Entry to £25,000 UKOPS 1 + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    Lambert180 0 5 Entry to £25,000 UKOPS 1 + As you have already registered/qualified for this event you have been awarded the cash equivalent of £110, which is equal to the Buy-in and Fee.
    OXBOWLER 0 6 Entry to £25,000 UKOPS 1

I would have played but can't guarantee I'll be back from SPT in time for the start to had to take the moniez
  • edited October 2013
    Any chance of getting some sats into the super sat for those on a small bankroll?