You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

What's Omaha?

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi, I'm Janet I've been playing Holdem for small stakes for about 3 years now, and really enjoy it. Can someone explain the new game, as I fancy trying it. I tried to register for the freeroll, but it comes up as no tournaments. Help!

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Hi Janet,

See Omaha for an introduction.

If you have any questions just ask and I'm sure that people will be glad to help.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to What's Omaha?:
    Hi, I'm Janet I've been playing Holdem for small stakes for about 3 years now, and really enjoy it. Can someone explain the new game, as I fancy trying it. I tried to register for the freeroll, but it comes up as no tournaments. Help!
    Posted by prinnyroya
      Hi janet there are several threads running about omaha at the moment including basic startegy guides. Check through the pages to find these. They will give you a good start into learning the basics of the game. After picking up the basic rules and such just talk to people whilst playing and on the forum and this will help bring your omaha game up to scratch. Although it has similarities with holdem the differences make it a totally different game so read up well before investing too much cash.