You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sunday NIght Show Day1 UKOPS with Fowler & Stuart Rutter 7pm CH861 ***official show thread****

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
Hold on to you hats (literally, it's windy out there) it's DAY1 of UKOPS!!!!!!

Tonight's show is a treat for you:

7pm – 8pm – Live coverage from UKOPS Main Event sat – Phone calls galore. We should be speaking to Tats in Notts, and also Stapes and Ross Jarvis as they are about to embark on tonight's tournament. 

8pm – 9pm – Live UKOPS Main Event coverage 25K GTD UKOPS 1 Bounty Hunter.  We will be skyping Stapes from home,  hope the director is ready with the cut to break button!!  

9pm – 10pm – Late reg for main closes. UKOPS Main event coverage. We will be skyping with Ross Jarvis and hopefully seeing some of his hands played out too. (stay in Ross)

10pm – 11pm – Live UKOPS main event coverage, plus some live MasterCash action.

11pm – 12pm - Live UKOPS main event coverage, plus some live Mastercash action.

Throughout the whole night we will keep you updated with final table action from Nottingham courtesy of Tatjana on the phone, and of course from your emails and tweets;

skyopen@bskyb.com

#skypokertv

I am awaiting a photo from producer Dan for a pic caption comp tonight, however those of you who were in Nottingham are also able to submit a photo that you might think suitable from the weekend via email:   skyopen@bskyb.com  and we could use your photo. If we do you get a free seat into tomorrow night's mini!  Also for the best caption to the pic you will get one too :)

Let us know also you best experiences from the weekend, who you think will take it down, and what UKOPS event you will be playing. You'll find me on the tables on Tuesday Night..look out SKYPOKER!!

See you later, let's hope Rutter makes it down in the gales, or it will just be me, hosting and analysing ;)

A xxx

Comments