You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DRUNK

edited July 2009 in Poker Chat
Do any of you top players play while avvin a skinful.Personally i used to but dont anymore

Comments

• edited July 2009
    No way!!! Heard way too many horror stories lol
  • edited July 2009
    Im by no means a top player but many a time ive came in drunk and blew most of, if not all of my roll! Once even without any recollection!

Poker and booze: Never mix them!!!!!
  • edited July 2009

i think it calms ur nerves if you have 3 BOTTLES OF JACK DANIELS,,,, problem kev ,,,,lol

• edited July 2009
    I rarely play when not under the influence, and I do Alright. There have been some messy ones though where cant remember if I was up or down on the nights session.

I have fallen asleep in the middle of a tourney and woken up when the tourney was well finished.
    I have been so trashed once that I had to put one hand over one eye as I was seeing about 4 screens.
    Once I got disconnected from a tourney ( not this site ) and I contacted 24h chat support.  OMG. When I got up the next day, the whole transcript was there in all its glory. The more I read, the more I cringed. I ssooooo abused that poor fella.

I sent an email in with an apology, I felt so bad.
  • edited July 2009

ILL HAVE A FEW BEERS BUT NEVER OUT OF IT.... JUST AN UNWINDER....IM ON MY 8TH BULMERS NOW LOL...;-)

• edited July 2009
    Best way is to play like father ted would, with a nice cup of tea!
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: DRUNK:
    Best way is to play like father ted would, with a nice cup of tea!
    Posted by kirstii

Sounds like Mahony prefers to be like Father Jack :-D

I'll often have a beer or two whilst playing, and a bowl of peanuts of course, but I don't think I've ever played completely spannered.