You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Day Three - Double Delight

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat

Tonight's Main Event is a £110 DOUBLE CHANCE with a £10,000 Guarantee. A single Rebuy is allowed. Note there is NO Reg Fee on the Rebuy. I think this one might just crush the Guarantee.

The £5.50 Mini Event is a £3,000 Guarantee, with unlimited rebuys, & an optional Add-on. Again, no Reg Fees on the Rebuys or add-on. Note we get DOUBLE CHIPS for the Add-On. 

The 9pm challenger is a £3,000 Guarantee, deep-stacked, £22 proper Freezeout.

Finally, tonight's Sidey is a £55 BH, with a £4,000 Guarantee. Judging by the BH's so far this UKOPS, this one will sail over the Guarantee.  

Full details are
HERE

Satellites will be up later this morning.

Comments

• edited October 2013

Value note - I'll be playing this tonight, as will Tatty, & Thewy.

I'll be doing a phone-in or two to the Show (no Skype for me though, I'll spare you that....) , so I'll try & give you a name check if we share Tables.

It'll be a nice namecheck, unless you happen to be the one who busts me.....

• edited October 2013

Tonight's UKOPS Guarantees total exactly £20,000.

Predictions for tonight's Prize Pool please.......
  • edited October 2013
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Day Three - Double Delight:
    million
    Posted by yoyo
    You're getting mixed up with tomorrow night's rebuy. That's the one prizepool that might reach one million: Orford and Anna are playing. :)
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Day Three - Double Delight : You're getting mixed up with tomorrow night's rebuy. That's the one prizepool that might reach one million: Orford and Anna are playing. :)
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Are we having a sweepstake on the number of Orford rebuys?
  • edited October 2013
    £33.678

Orford rebuys 5 no add on wont get that far!
  • edited October 2013
    Wooohoo, only a few hours left until the UKOPS. Gonna be multitasking with making dinner and playing. Who else is in?
  • edited October 2013
    Wooohoo, only a few hours left until the UKOPS. Gonna be multitasking with making dinner and playing. Who else is in?
    Posted by TatjanaP
    lol at the lack of responses. Love the enthusiasm Tatjana but we're a jaded bunch around here. :/

Only two guesses at the total prize pool for tonight. Which will be closer; £33,678 or £1,000,000?

erm... gg yoyo
  • edited October 2013
    Posted by TatjanaP

Did you have benedict in Notts? ;-) 

• edited October 2013

Another night when the site was buzzing.

The UKOPS 3 Guarantees added up to £20,000, & the 4 Prize Pools came to a whopping £34,835.
  • edited October 2013

Main Event

Guarantee £10,000, Prize Pool = £20,200

Mini

Guarantee £3,000, Prize Pool = £4,775

Challenger

Guarantee £3,000, Prize Pool = £5,400

Sidey

Guarantee £4,000, Prize Pool = £5,400

• edited October 2013

After the Bounty Hunters performed so well on Monday, the Main Event last night hit back for "regular" NLH poker, with £10,000 Guarantee coming in at a whopping £20,200, more than 100% above Guarantee, & the other 3 Events all beating Guarantee by at least 30%. 

For those who have an interest in such things, the Main Event numbers struck me as very interesting.

It was a single Rebuy event, with the Rebuy costing £100. As such, it was relastively easy & predictable that the Satellite Structure would enable a goodly sized field, £13,900 BEFORE Rebuys, which exceeded the Guarantee in itself. The interesting part was that the Satellites cnnot allow for Rebuys, so the rebuys were not as a result of Satellites, & yet there were 63 rebuys @ £100 each. Incred.      

• edited October 2013
    After the Bounty Hunters performed so well on Monday, the Main Event last night hit back for "regular" NLH poker, with £10,000 Guarantee coming in at a whopping £20,200, more than 100% above Guarantee, & the other 3 Events all beating Guarantee by at least 30%.  For those who have an interest in such things, the Main Event numbers struck me as very interesting. It was a single Rebuy event, with the Rebuy costing £100. As such, it was relastively easy & predictable that the Satellite Structure would enable a goodly sized field, £13,900 BEFORE Rebuys, which exceeded the Guarantee in itself. The interesting part was that the Satellites cnnot allow for Rebuys, so the rebuys were not as a result of Satellites, & yet there were 63 rebuys @ £100 each. Incred.        
    Posted by Tikay10
    Yet many were entering multi sats having already entered the tournament by either sating in or direct buy in previously. If they were lucky enough to sat in twice they had already made a £10 profit on the 2nd buyin (less the cost of the sat of course) as the cost of the event was £110 credited to their accounts the second buy in was £100, so well worth a try.