You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Congratulations Anna

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
Very well played last night and a nice cash :-)

Rich - must do better !

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Yes, very well done Anna. Observing the tables as the bubble approached and getting involved with all the railing that was going on was as much fun as I've had on the site without actually playing myself.

Well done to all the other players on Anna's table too for getting into the spirit of things - they know we weren't wanting you to bust but just to keep Anna in, so well done to DirectD. tommyD, Dimenuendo, Tyger & Forest (I think that was the table at the bubble)

I think this now means that Anna will be in the analyst's chair tonight and Tikay will have to be the straight man.
  • edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Congratulations Anna:
    Yes, very well done Anna. Observing the tables as the bubble approached and getting involved with all the railing that was going on was as much fun as I've had on the site without actually playing myself. Well done to all the other players on Anna's table too for getting into the spirit of things - they know we weren't wanting you to bust but just to keep Anna in, so well done to DirectD. tommyD, Dimenuendo, Tyger & Forest (I think that was the table at the bubble) . I think this now means that Anna will be in the analyst's chair tonight and Tikay will have to be the straight man.
    Posted by FCHD

Obviously this. She's won more money in UKOPS VIII than Tikay, so....

• edited October 2013
    In Response to Re: Congratulations Anna:
    Yes, very well done Anna. Observing the tables as the bubble approached and getting involved with all the railing that was going on was as much fun as I've had on the site without actually playing myself. Well done to all the other players on Anna's table too for getting into the spirit of things - they know we weren't wanting you to bust but just to keep Anna in, so well done to DirectD. tommyD, Dimenuendo, Tyger & Forest (I think that was the table at the bubble) . I think this now means that Anna will be in the analyst's chair tonight and Tikay will have to be the straight man.
    Posted by FCHD
    My cup runnerth over........

PS - Many congrats Anna! See you tonight. x
  • edited October 2013
    thank you my friends, absolutely loved it :) xx