You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Satellites

edited October 2013 in Poker Chat
Good afternoon all. I am slightly perplexed to see that for the last two nights Sky seem to have gone "All-in" mad with the UKOPS Sats. Last night there wasn't a single Direct Sat into the UKOPS Main 8pm tourney for the last 60-90 mins. I have no problem with the "all-in" sats as I myself play them and won a seat last night from one, but, to have no directs is a little strange. Then this evening once again the "All-In" sats are there which is fine but I can't find the usual £3.60 Direct Sats. 1in10 winning seats to the £33 Main at 8pm. I understand that people want a shot who wouldn't normally get one so the cheap all in sats are a blessing for them, but, I would like to play too. I don't fancy having to try and spin my money into a seat, I'd like to be able to play for one as I usually would. Any reply from Sky would be gratefully received. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham.

Comments

• edited October 2013
    In Response to UKOPS Satellites:
    Good afternoon all. I am slightly perplexed to see that for the last two nights Sky seem to have gone "All-in" mad with the UKOPS Sats. Last night there wasn't a single Direct Sat into the UKOPS Main 8pm tourney for the last 60-90 mins. I have no problem with the "all-in" sats as I myself play them and won a seat last night from one, but, to have no directs is a little strange. Then this evening once again the "All-In" sats are there which is fine but I can't find the usual £3.60 Direct Sats. 1in10 winning seats to the £33 Main at 8pm. I understand that people want a shot who wouldn't normally get one so the cheap all in sats are a blessing for them, but, I would like to play too. I don't fancy having to try and spin my money into a seat, I'd like to be able to play for one as I usually would. Any reply from Sky would be gratefully received. Best wishes. Shaun the Villa fan in Bham.
    Posted by shaun84
    No chance of a reply then from someone at Sky?