You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

!!

2»

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Re:!!:
    In Response to Re:!! : hey? rich have you missed me i was third in the list
    Posted by webby234
    a few posts were edited after they were originally submitted but i have screen shots and copies of all original posts and the 5 winners are listed above.

thanks guys.
  • edited December 2009
    a few posts were edited after they were originally submitted but i have screen shots and copies of all original posts and the 5 winners are listed above. thanks guys.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    rich you have removed from the winners list because i wrote "i love sky elf" first but then noticed i had to write something else, so edited my posy, my post was still edited before the others wrote their post, so how can you do that? and after last weeks spectacle still nodoby said editing posts wasnt allowed?
  • edited December 2009
    remember guys, its just a bit of fun. i'm glad everyone is very enthusiastic about these competitions but please don't take things too seriously and get upset. there will be another give-away next week.
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re:!! : rich you have removed from the winners list because i wrote "i love sky elf" first but then noticed i had to write something else, so edited my posy, my post was still edited before the others wrote their post, so how can you do that? and after last weeks spectacle still nodoby said editing posts wasnt allowed?
    Posted by webby234

as Rudolph stated i'm afraid you had to post the exact words he gave you. after all the controversy of last week i made screen shots of each of the posts and the first 5 to post the correct words are listed above.
  • edited December 2009
    over and out. we have our 5 winners. the first 5 to post the exact words were.... 35suited, silver8ack, rainbow_x_, mat146 and HuFlungPu apologies if you missed out. please look out for next week's final clue and MEGA prizes! i will be in touch with each of the winners to arranges prizes for this week.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    im sure u put me down as a winner 1st time round?????
  • edited December 2009
    remember guys, its just a bit of fun. i'm glad everyone is very enthusiastic about these competitions but please don't take things too seriously and get upset. there will be another give-away next week.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    but like i said comps to slow at refreshing so on a timed thing like this im at a disadvantage... so next week im out, well done the winners anyway
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re:!! : as Rudolph stated i'm afraid you had to post the exact words he gave you. after all the controversy of last week i made screen shots of each of the posts and the first 5 to post the correct words are listed above.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    so if someone spelt it wrong then they wouldnt be on the winners, is that basically what your saying? why didnt you or sky_elf or sky_rudolph say "NO EDITING OF POSTS" then i would have done another post with plenty of time to spare before the others posted theirs.

we sit around for 2 hours guessing your every move and then AFTER the comp you change the rules!

can you post the screen shot that you have took?
  • edited December 2009
    i'll send you a PM webby.
  • edited December 2009
    lol its only a bit of fun,i waited an hour and a bit then left lol but 2 hours - and they say the irish are daft lol
  • edited December 2009
    lol its only a bit of fun,i waited an hour and a bit then left lol but 2 hours - and they say the irish are daft lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    It is for the majority of people

Well done winners .... I had a sneaky suspicion it may actually come from another poster but I was still checking for Elfy's posts lol
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    rich im sure i was in the original winners list????
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    is that a pickled mackerel rich lol, next week try giving him a red herring hehehe
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re:!! : rich im sure i was in the original winners list????
    Posted by BABYDOL322
    go back to the first page and you will see that you was way down the list
  • edited December 2009
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    PM sent back