You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

THURS SHOW UKOPS5 25k HIgh Roller with Fowler and Tikay 7pm CH861 ***official show thread*******

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
So....
I would say fresh from my min cash in UKOPS 4, but staying up until 2am playing cash (and spinning £20 into over £100) I am less than fresh this morning! However, I had such a great night on the tables, and less because of my actual poker play and more because of the rail I had!  So thank you for making my night so fun and getting me to my first cash. It was a pleasure playing with you all.  I look forward to watching FT action tonight on the show.  As will Orford, although maybe not so much ;)

So tonight is UKOPS 5, what an amazing week so far, let's hope it continues tonight. Don't forget to try those satellites as soon as you can.

7pm – 8pm – Coverage from UKOPS 4 Main Event final table from last night. 

8pm – 9pm – Live UKOPS 5 Main Event coverage - 25K GTD UKOPS 5 High Roller. We Will have a call/rubdown from Orford who will be nursing his loss on the  Master Cash tables

9pm – 10pm – Live UKOPS 5 Main event coverage and Master Cash coverage. Phone call/Skype call from Orford.

10pm – 11pm – Live UKOPS 5 Main event coverage and Master Cash coverage. Phone call/Skype call from Orford.

11pm – 12pm - Live UKOPS 5 Main event coverage and Master Cash coverage. Phone call/Skype call from Orford.

As always hand IDs would be marvellous for us tonight, and I have a couple of free seats into tomorrow night's mini to give away too for best contributions whether it would be hand IDs, banter, questions.... you know!!

A quick fun one.... Have you ever heard of Chess Boxing nights. It does what it says on the tin... You sit and play a couple of hand of chess, and then you stand up and box a few rounds... The quiet intellect of chess followed but the brutal, physical sport...

What sport/hobby would you like to mix with poker like this and watch, or even do???

skyopen@bskyb.com

#skypokertv

Ok then, that is all for now... the generously aged man and myself will be live from 7pm!

A and T xx

Comments