You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS deep

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
Did some people win entries into this and not know about it? I only ask because we've had about 5/6 players on our table sat out for the entire time! I searched them all this was the only table they were on so they obv didn't have any connection'/table loading problems. Normally I wouldn't mind - been free blinds all night between 3 of us that were on the table. But I've had all my good cards come and go!! whilst blind stealing and getting no action!

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Priority members got free entry I believe.
  • edited November 2013
    Yeah there's a post from Liamboi earlier on noticing he'd been registered for it, and not getting any notification that he'd been automatically entered, he almost de-registered as he thought it was a mistake.

I can only assume that none of the priority club members were informed about this freebie and if they weren't logged in at the time they will just be blinded out.
  • edited November 2013
    It was a Prio thing... basically if you earned...

10k+ points = £22 DS seat
    20k+ points = £55 BH seat
    30K+ points = £110 ME seat

All Prio members I've spoke to got the email but I got it at the start of Oct letting me know of the promotion, so I reckon the confusion is that anyone who made Prio during Oct (but weren't Prio the previous month) got their seat but obv weren't marked as Prio at the start of the month to get the email when everyone else did.