You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Oh no QPR r doomed

edited December 2009 in The Shed
The mighty hoops announce paul hart as manager thx QPR  we r doomed,, dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Oh no QPR r doomed:
    The mighty hoops announce paul hart as manager thx QPR  we r doomed,, dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Posted by razorkev
    Kev you were doomed when your meglomaniac chairman took over. lol. Hart could do well tho if given time. Bring in a few solid players and bobs youe uncle. 6 managers in 2 years is not the way forward, its madness. Money is not any good if you dont know how to spend it. Chin up mate.
  • edited December 2009
    It's becoming more of a joke than Atletico Madrid in the late 90's early noughties, how do they expect the team & squad to progress with the chopping and changing of managers all the time. Notts County seem to be going the same way. If Hart doesn't get you to the play-offs they'll probably sack him in May.
  • edited December 2009
    I'm surprised by this choice really cos if they're really serious about getting in the prem there are better choices out there. Curbishley would've been a better choice. Granted, as I found out with his stint at Upton Park, the footy wouldn't be very pretty to watch but the key thing is he'd have done a good job & at this stage that's what Rangers want/need.
  • edited December 2009
    i wanted copell , curbs ,or billy brag , but we get hart HELP
  • edited December 2009
    Imo Paul Hart is a top coach, I hope He does well for you as He got dropped in it at portsmouth, I think his hands were tied and He was the fall guy with all the backroom shenanigans going on.

If QPR have'nt got a good youth system in place they will definetely be getting one

ps give us back Adel Taarabat, Hes a quality player