You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Frosty Freeroll

edited December 2009 in Sky Poker Tournaments

HI everyone just a quick post. I won the frosty freeroll last night and was wondering how and when i would receive the net book? anyone have any ideas? thanks

Comments

• edited December 2009
    In Response to Frosty Freeroll:
    HI everyone just a quick post. I won the frosty freeroll last night and was wondering how and when i would receive the net book? anyone have any ideas? thanks
    Posted by cheno
    Welcome to the forum Cheno.....and well done on your win!
    To claim it i think you have to search all the forum threads for two hours or so, find a key, which opens the secret thread, which in turn will lead you to a character called Mr webby, who will give you two more clues, then you have to search again for anything to do with christmas on the whole internet to find a word that is in burgundy......

(OR YOU COULD JUST WAIT FOR THAT NICE SKY RICH TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL OR PM)
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Frosty Freeroll:
    In Response to Frosty Freeroll : Welcome to the forum Cheno.....and well done on your win! To claim it i think you have to search all the forum threads for two hours or so, find a key, which opens the secret thread, which in turn will lead you to a character called Mr webby, who will give you two more clues, then you have to search again for anything to do with christmas on the whole internet to find a word that is in burgundy...... (OR YOU COULD JUST WAIT FOR THAT NICE SKY RICH TO SEND YOU AN EMAIL OR PM)
    Posted by MAXALLY
    thanks for your advice maxally i think i'll just take notice of the second part lol!!!!!!!! also sorry for being a bit slow but what does pm mean?
  • edited December 2009
    private message
  • edited December 2009
    private message
    Posted by 35suited
    where will i get a private message?
  • edited December 2009
    Click on your profile on this page at the top and that will take you to your inbox

well done on the win mate
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Frosty Freeroll : thanks for your advice maxally i think i'll just take notice of the second part lol!!!!!!!! also sorry for being a bit slow but what does pm mean?
    Posted by cheno
    Hi cheno

PM means Private Message, you can find this in My Profile at the top of the page :)