You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay!

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat

Saturday night, in a TV studio, with Orford.

How low have I sunk? How much worse can it get?

Might just dust off the Red Jacket, to irritate him.

Comments

• edited November 2013

We’re at the deep end!

This will be our seventh consecutive live night on Channel 861 as Sky Poker's blockbusting 8th online festival hits…

UKOPS NIGHT 7!

Here's the schedule-

Sat 2nd Nov  

Live on Sky Poker TV 

Time

Event

Buy-in 

Stack   

8.00pm

£15,000 Deep Stack

£110

8.30pm

£3,000 Rebuy

£5.50

9.00pm

£4,000 Freezeout

£22

10.00pm

£5,000 Bounty Hunter

£55

£15K guaranteed in the prize pool for tonight's big deepstack game. And satellites happening all across the site from now till late reg.

Leading the charge tonight live tonight on a special extra Saturday night edition on 861 will be myself, Tikay and Anna Fowler!

Let the grudge match on who did the best on their UKOPS nights commence. (Hint- it isn’t Tikay).

And playing from home and being Skyped to within an inch of their lives will be Ryan Spittles and Redmond Lee.

Check out these massif Photoshop skillz!

Yes, I’ve somehow managed to lop James and Sarah out the middle of that group photo and shunt the other two bits together. Seamless J

The focus of the evening will of course be the main event

The £15K UKOPS 7 Deepstack!

And here’s the full SP-

7pm – 8pm – Coverage from UKOPS 6 Main Event final table (15K Bounty Hunter)

8pm – 9pm – Live UKOPS 7 Main Event coverage - 15K GTD UKOPS 7 DeepStack.

9pm – midnight– Live UKOPS 7 Main event coverage and Mastercash coverage.

We've got lots of seats to give away to tomorrow night's UKOPS 8 Mini Event and we'll be giving them away for good emails/posts/tweets and hand requests.

And just for a bit of fun, how would you bill tonight's sofa line-up?

Some examples-

Pinky, Perky and Porky (sorry Tikay)

Ready, Willing and Unable

(Only good at the game of..) Snap, Cackle and Old Pops

You do the rest! TRY to be kind....(sigh)

Gonna be another huge one tonight. And I’ll be stuck between Tikay and Fowler. Gawd help me!

See you at 7!

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay!:
    Saturday night, in a TV studio, with Orford. How low have I sunk? How much worse can it get? Might just dust off the Red Jacket, to irritate him.
    Posted by Tikay10
    I don't think you will need to make a special effort to achieve that Tikay.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay!:
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay! : I don't think you will need to make a special effort to achieve that Tikay.
    Posted by Phantom66
    This.
  • edited November 2013
    So who is the presenter on this show? Who's going to be the first face we see? Please say it is to be decided by combat. :)

Before you get started Richard, bear in mind that a UKOPS satellite does not count as a UKOPS tournament. It's like a Champions League Qualifier: It's not a Champions League match, otherwise the word "Qualifier" wouldn't be there.

There are two things we can learn from this:

1) Everton have never played in the Champions League. (Just a qualifier)

2) Anna has won more from UKOPS this week than Richard.

No bragging tonight please.
  • edited November 2013
    WOW What a lineup may have to stay in and watch this. The line up is reminiscent of the epic 1966 movie THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY. Anna being the good obviously and the other two in the supporting roles as always.

GOOD LUCK TONIGHT ANNA

DAI
  • edited November 2013
    So who is the presenter on this show? Who's going to be the first face we see? Please say it is to be decided by combat. :) Before you get started Richard, bear in mind that a UKOPS satellite does not count as a UKOPS tournament. It's like a Champions League Qualifier: It's not a Champions League match, otherwise the word "Qualifier" wouldn't be there. There are two things we can learn from this: 1) Everton have never played in the Champions League. (Just a qualifier) 2) Anna has won more from UKOPS this week than Richard. No bragging tonight please.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Ah, but we're not just saying UKOPS events. We're saying anything and everything that was played on the Play The Presenter nights.

The money I walked away on Thursday night with was £429.

Anna's with something like £317.

All other presenters/analysts with something like £0.

No further questions, your honour.
  • edited November 2013
    WOW What a lineup may have to stay in and watch this. The line up is reminiscent of the epic 1966 movie THE GOOD THE BAD AND THE UGLY. Anna being the good obviously and the other two in the supporting roles as always. GOOD LUCK TONIGHT ANNA DAI
    Posted by DAIBOOT
    Well, I think it's obviously I'm bad.

And Tikay is...?
  • edited November 2013
    Lol, nice work Orf, was just about to come on here and write the show thread!!  Get off my show thread!! This is weird!

So tonight;

The 3 muskateers??
    Charlie's angels?
    The 3 amigos?
    or
    the 3 stooges?

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay! : Ah, but we're not just saying UKOPS events. We're saying anything and everything that was played on the Play The Presenter nights. I walked away on Thursday night was £429. Anna's with something like £317. All other presenters/analysts with something like £0. No further questions, your honour.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    Well, one player's graph on Sharkscope is green. The other's is red.

Of course, mine has more green than either of you but I said no brags, so...
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay! : Well, one player's graph on Sharkscope is green. The other's is red. Of course, mine has more green than either of you but I said no brags, so...
    Posted by BorinLoner
    erm where did the chewbacca post go?? I do have that hair 99% of the time!
  • edited November 2013
    How about Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Spoiler alert ...........   I think the final twist mirrors the success (or otherwise) in UKOPS M/E this week.

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay! : erm where did the chewbacca post go?? I do have that hair 99% of the time!
    Posted by MissFowler
    Thought I might be crossing the line by insulting a woman's hair. :/
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay! : Thought I might be crossing the line by insulting a woman's hair. :/
    Posted by BorinLoner
    oh hell no, feel free!  My other half says i look like a spanish footballer with my hair down and not styled!!
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay! : oh hell no, feel free!  My other half says i look like a spanish footballer with my hair down and not styled!!
    Posted by MissFowler
    Alright then, I will...

Is this the Spanish footballer in question? Ivan Campo? :D
  • edited November 2013
    TinkyWinky, Dipsy and La La?

• edited November 2013
    Faith, Hope and Charity?

Ready (Anna) Steady (Rich) Go (away please Tikay)

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay! : Ah, but we're not just saying UKOPS events. We're saying anything and everything that was played on the Play The Presenter nights. I walked away on Thursday night was £429. Anna's with something like £317. All other presenters/analysts with something like £0. No further questions, your honour.
    Posted by RICHORFORD
    well done Rich, on your cash you to Anna, you are legends of  the SKY POKER TEAM. dont be to sore on the old guy,

if i remember right ,did you not win a spt side event , rich    leeds was it, i only know that ,as i was there too see it ,  ive never heard of you talk about your wins before, well done m8.
    your our hero.
    keep up the great work.
  • edited November 2013
    Faith, Hope and Charity? Ready (Anna) Steady (Rich) Go (away please Tikay)
    Posted by SoLack
    Lol. Much as it pains me, that's the winner.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: UKOPS Night 7- live on Sky Poker TV ***with Rich, Anna and Tikay! : well done Rich, on your cash you to Anna, you are legends of  the SKY POKER TEAM. dont be to sore on the old guy, if i remember right ,did you not win a spt side event , rich    leeds was it, i only know that ,as i was there too see it ,  ive never heard of you talk about your wins before, well done m8. your our hero. keep up the great work.
    Posted by ctbn

• edited November 2013
    Wrap up warm guys, its cold outside

• edited November 2013

Hard to see beyond this for tonights line up.

The face: Anna
     The Mouth: Tikay
     And Rich as the elephant in the room.

Have a good show
  • edited November 2013
    Orford didn't cash in UKOPS. See previous page for details.
  • edited November 2013
    Hello Anna Rich and Tikay. Have been watching all the UKOPS shows this week, I love watching
    the show on live stream wile I play so this week has been a superb week for me. I just like to say there are some nice poppys on the show tonight but I think Anna's poppy's look realy nice.
  • edited November 2013
    You know when zoos introduce animals to one another, like tigers etc. and hold their breath that they don't try to kill each other... This reminds me of that.

So far, so good. It could yet go pear-shaped...
  • edited November 2013

...and the resemblance to fruit begins.

• edited November 2013
    Hello Anna, Tikay and Rich,

Really looking forward to tonights show.  My favourite comedy double act, with the lovely Anna to keep you two in order.

You could bill yourselves as witty, pretty and nitty.  Or how about Pip, Squeak and Wilfred, or Wilson, Kepple and Betty (the sand dancers).  Only Tikay is old enough to remember them.

Have a question regarding etiquette.  Last night I was heads up in a MTT and the other player was a 3 to 1 chip leader.  He suddenly went away.  I waited for him to come back for a while, letting the time bar run down and folding to his big blind.  After a few minutes I started taking his chips.  By the time he came back I was now the 3 to 1 chip leader.  Feeling guilty I played some rubbish hands and gave him back the chips I had taken.  I did go on to win but I wondered what you would do in this situation.

Best wishes,
    Geof Walker (MISTERWIN)
  • edited November 2013
    I may aswell take a punt for tonight's trio. 

The good, the bad and the ugly.

I shall let you guys select who is who... (Fight begins)

Good luck all that are playing UKOPS tonight.
  • edited November 2013
    Played over 20 all-in satellites and still not qualified for the Main Event. Not my night tonight :(
  • edited November 2013
    JE is John Eames??

• edited November 2013
    Farokh Maneksha Engineer

and he was a wicket-keeper