You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

had enough now!!

See ya then, take care.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    too many bad beats vs noobs who don't know how to play 

• edited November 2013
    kings vs 4,8 umm sky must favour noobs then, get shet feedback from players who think they know how to play
  • edited November 2013
    I keep on comming back and I get nowhere i'll be using this other site from now just going to play freeole from now on site to rigged, aleast on this other site I manage to win and I don't lose to shet cards with decent cards
  • edited November 2013
    I have this very player on my own table right now.

freerolls will always be like this. they easy money so will get very poor play.

the best thing to do is just remain calm because it was free to enter. make a note on this villian and start looking out for him on cash tables because the chances are he will struggle on them as he does need to put money in.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: had enough now!!:
    I keep on comming back and I get nowhere i'll be using this other site from now just going to play freeole from now on site to rigged, aleast on this other site I manage to win and I don't lose to shet cards with decent cards
    Posted by imtoogoo26
    Oh I see. So you're happy to play freerolls on here, despite it being ''rigged''? 

'Shet' cards sometimes beat decent cards because its poker. Grasp this and move on.
  • edited November 2013
    just won a seat to a big GT tourneyfrom this other site,500 players in a freeole umm well then

• edited November 2013
    just won a seat to a big GT tourneyfrom this other site,500 players in a freeole umm well then
    Posted by imtoogoo26
    So why are you still here? Clogging up the forum with your inane drivel. 

You're obviously a class player.
  • edited November 2013
    did I say I was a class player I just said sky rigged,but your saying i'm a noob blaa
    just gived a example if thats not allowed then post somewhere else!!
  • edited November 2013
    I have this very player on my own table right now. freerolls will always be like this. they easy money so will get very poor play. the best thing to do is just remain calm because it was free to enter. make a note on this villian and start looking out for him on cash tables because the chances are he will struggle on them as he does need to put money in.
    Posted by craigcu12

well said,will listen to ur advice!!
  • edited November 2013
    See that hand on the TV just then? From yesterdays Ukops Main with 5k up top, and the guy rivers his gutshot straight to bust a flopped set and stay alive.

Thats a proper beat, HU in a huge tournament. That would be worthy of a post here. 
  • edited November 2013
    See that hand on the TV just then? From yesterdays Ukops Main with 5k up top, and the guy rivers his gutshot straight to bust a flopped set and stay alive. Thats a proper beat, HU in a huge tournament. That would be worthy of a post here. 
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Yeah THAT was proper BBV material! 
  • edited November 2013
    I thought everyone new 4 8 off beats kk lol ... if your struggling have a rant like I do then relax and learn .. all in any poor hand and win lol
  • edited November 2013

No justice on sky poker, I play in Europe and worst beats I have ever seen are on this site. I will be closing tonight.

• edited November 2013
    No justice on sky poker, I play in Europe and worst beats I have ever seen are on this site. I will be closing tonight.
    Posted by icemanhere
    The lack of justice puts me off as well.
    Good luck in the Champions League