You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Bug - Standing when pressing auto top up

edited November 2013 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hi Sky,

I haven't got time to check if anyone else has mentioned this already. 

However I noticed a few times, that when I try and top up my stack, the software stands me. This hasn't caused too much of a problem before as I just re-sit. However, today there was a wait list, so when it did this I lost my seat. This is through the browser as I haven't downloaded the software and has happened with me on a variety of different computers.

Please fix the bug. Thanks.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Bug - Standing when pressing auto top up:
    Hi Sky, I haven't got time to check if anyone else has mentioned this already.  However I noticed a few times, that when I try and top up my stack, the software stands me. This hasn't caused too much of a problem before as I just re-sit. However, today there was a wait list, so when it did this I lost my seat. This is through the browser as I haven't downloaded the software and has happened with me on a variety of different computers. Please fix the bug. Thanks.
    Posted by Hobster
    Hi,

Thanks for your post we would like to look into this issue further and it would be very helpful if you could give us some details regarding the situation of this occuring.

- Has auto top-up been enabled before you were stood from the table?
    - Was auto top-up enabled when you stood from the table?

Auto-top up should not stand you from the table, if enabled before or during play it should automatically top you up at the end of the hand without standing you. There should be no need to manually top-up your stack with auto-top up enabled.

Cheers.

• edited November 2013
    Hi Peter,

It's not when auto top up is already enabled. It's either when I try to do a manual top up or am first enabling the auto top up function.

It seems to be doing it more regularly now as well... I spoke to a few other players and they have had the same thing.

Many thanks,

Hobster
  • edited November 2013
    If it helps, I use the broswer client. Not sure if it does it through the download..
  • edited November 2013
    Hello Hobster,

We have been trying to recreate this issue but have had no luck so far yet we shall continue. Which browser have you noticed this on? 

Also were you seated on this table via the waiting list or were you sat on the table as the waiting list formed?

In terms of chipstack did this issue occur when reloading when down to zero chips, below the table minimum buy-in or at any chip stack size. 

If this happens again please take a note of the hand ID and please post it here we will be happy to look into it.

If any other players have experienced this issue please leave a comment stating the browser that this was noticed on and if you were seated via waiting list.

Many thanks.

• edited November 2013
    Hi Peter,

It was on Google Chrome.

The problem has been occuring when I was already sat at the table before waiting list formed, and isn't always when the table is full. Sometimes it's heads up. But of course it's a nuisance when there is a list...

Also, it's been when I was just topping up my balance and wasn't down to £0.

I will try and provide you with a hand history when I can.

Many thanks,

• edited November 2013
    I just got booted off after trying to top up during this hand 710154896

It said there was an error processing my reservation and stood me up.

Regards,
  • edited November 2013
    Hi,

I have looked into your hand ID and it appears that your small blind was put in the pot and the other player chose to sit out before he posted his blind. The hand was therefore settled and the small blind was returned to you. In this situation the software should not stand you as both players should be on the table with your opponent sat out and you waiting for him to return, there also appears no need to top-up as when the small blind was returned your stack should have been at the maximum. Could you please confirm that the hand described was the correct hand?

I have been trying to recreate the scenerio that causes a player to sit out but have been unable to see the effects. 

When this issue has occurred before has it been a similar scenerio where you have been in the small blind and the player in the big blind has sat out?

Many thanks,

SkyPeter

• edited November 2013
    This is another hand where it happened immediately after I clicked manual top up after my river shove.

There were 4 players (including me) all sitting in when it occured. I was stood immediately after show down.

Thanks again.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Bug - Standing when pressing auto top up:
    This is another hand where it happened immediately after I clicked manual top up after my river shove. 711,504,108 There were 4 players (including me) all sitting in when it occured. I was stood immediately after show down. Thanks again.
    Posted by Hobster
    Hi,

Thank you for your help, we have managed to recreate the issue and we are currently working on a fix to solve it.

We shall keep you updated as we progress to fixing the solution through this thread.

If you wish to top-up to the maximum in the meantime then enabling 'Auto Top-Up' should prevent these issues from occuring.

Cheers for your help, we shall keep you updated with our progress.

SkyPeter.
  • edited November 2013
    This has happened to me on the download version. Not sure but think it's when I have manually topped up whilst folding a hand. and then topping up again when the hand is still playing. Will try to recreate & post it up
  • edited November 2013
    Thank you Peter. Hopefully you can sort it soon.
  • edited November 2013
    FWIW I use google chrome and the browser version but have never experienced this problem. I'm using the old software though still!
  • edited November 2013
    I was playing hand 714576223, manually topped up after betting flop, then pressed top up again when oppo bet turn before I folded. Then got the message " an error processing my reservation" and was stood down. This was on the download.
  • edited November 2013
    Hi All,

Thank you for your feedback on this issue. After investigations into this we have been able to recreate a situation where you are stood up when manually topping up.

We have fixed the issue so it will not happen again. 

Please continue to leave feedback here if you see anything else that at the tables that we need to look at.

Thanks 

Sam

• edited November 2013
    Did not enjoy the game tonight,had 2 tables ,the lag was very bad,missing calls,folded cards,very frustrating.
    Using IE 11 and windows ultimate 64 bit!
    Dissappeared when I went to a single table!