You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday Night Live on Sky Poker TV with Rich and Ryan ***BOOSTED PRIZE FOR TONIGHT'S LAST LONGER: a

13»

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Notes on Orf:

Terrible interviewer
  • edited November 2013
    My notes on Mr Orford:

Play tight againt him, he'll shove light sooner than most, because he has to be home by Baby Dylan's bath time.
  • edited November 2013
    A bit late to enter for last longer now but watchin the show and playing the turbo

My sounds gone so got you on mute - i,m sure its interesting though :)

Have a good show  guys

EDIT - ps - you,ll have to give me a wave if you read my post out
  • edited November 2013
    are you showing hand requests from the main tonight rich?
  • edited November 2013
    Good.  I posted one up there ^

And of course its interesting.

;)
  • edited November 2013
    hey rick an ryan

notes on orford

if he has 86 suited your in trouble because he seems to get the nuts with that 

thats only what i have seen when he was in the ukops an i was railing an he had 86h an 86c an he smashed it

score out of 10 well thats got to be -4 for 2013 :(

biggest improvement for 2013 
    not getting kicked out of tournys in the first 10 20 mins 

need improvement 
    i need to stop tilting because last night i got my trip A cracked the next hand i shoved around 130 with 10 2 

but you learn by your mistakes :D so heres to learning 

• edited November 2013

9:55 PM main mini both % main in mini  

entered 524 515 232 44  
    left 56 92 7    

jordz16 1 72      
    POKERTREV 12 76      
    tracey1969 15 68      
    rivermunky 18 6      
    jdsallstar 25 18      
    the-shoe 32 48      
    raymon1969 43 84      

• edited November 2013
    Richard, if your satellite cash counts as a "UKOPS cash", does that mean that anyone getting a rebate from a WSOP main event satellite can go around claiming to have cashed in the WSOP main event itself?

If so, please congratulate Geldy on his cash in last year's main event, without even travelling to Vegas.

:)
  • edited November 2013

would ryan have called this near the bubble?
  • edited November 2013
    Hi Rich and Ryan, kicking myself about folding AJ but it was on the bubble and knew one more person would drop out. I sated in for 2.40 so a min cash was ten times my buyin. After that I got back up to 15000 then shoved with 99 got called with A7 and they rivered a A. Ah well enjoyed it.

#707226181 hand
  • edited November 2013
    Cheers for showing my hand.  Yeah think the raise might have been slightly too big pre, although given the action the outcome is probably the same as the chips still end up going in on the flop/turn.  I doubt im getting away from that in such a fast paced tournament.

I'm just doubting my play as of late as i've hit a terrible downswing.  Its hard to tell if im playing bad or running bad, but at least I have comfort in knowing that Ryan doesnt play that hand much differently and probably goes broke too....
  • edited November 2013
    I can't believe you just said that about the sixth sense.

No wonder Hartigan doesn't like you if you just go around spoiling the endings of films!

Next youre going to tell me Santa isn't real.

• edited November 2013

Evening Chaps

I don't think my poker has changed this year, so probably give myself a 2.

Still, better than Sarah Champion, as on a scale of ten, I would give her 1.

I think my worst habit is chasing losses, by buying into games higher than I should.

I blame Mr Kronenburg and Miss Shiraz for making me forget this most evenings.

Enjoying the show as always

Regards

Pen Fifteen

• edited November 2013
    Hi Rich Ryan
    Thanks forr showing that hand lol

Yes it was awful - a lesson on how to butcher a hand for the show  :)

I was gonna shove pre-flop, decided to slow play it and it all went a bit pair shaped

I hold my hands up sorry :)

Looking on the bright side....I was down to 1 and a half BB's with 22 players left and I cashed for £70 for just a small buy in of £11.00 so all is good.

good luck with the rest of the show guys
  • edited November 2013
    Congratulations to MKGUNNER who wins the last longer and free entry in to Thursday's £12,000 Sky Sports Bounty Hunter.... Best of luck!
  • edited November 2013
    sick hand coming up lol
  • edited November 2013
    how does he have aa  3 handed reminded me of the highrollar hand when i busted in 3 ak to 99 to aa