You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

c4p

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
Just wondering when is this paid in?

Just checked my account payments history and couldnt find this anywhere.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    think its thursday bud.
  • edited November 2013

Hi Larson.

Payments for Reward Points ("Cash 4 Points" was discontinued some time ago) are made on the FIFTH working day of the month. Weekends are not deemed working days.

The fifth working day of November is this Thursday, & so it should be in your account some time during the day.

Please note is may not be until the mid or even late afternoon, so don't panic if it is not there first thing in the morning.

The Payment sysyem - fifth working day of the month - is the default system, every month.

• edited November 2013

Niice to know this,so its friday then this month for me,after i have fired off the monthly email telling them my rewards bonus have not been paid,just hope i dont receive the usual standard email saying i need to enter the code 'points' sighhhh,

Sorry for the rant but its been 3 years now and i still am having to chase my bonus each month,sky claire sorted this for me once but the problem is back again,was told originally that the problem was that the zerox machine didnt recognice my username because it started with a zero??

I joined skybet before skypoker was about and they gave me the username.no wonder i play the pokers on permo tilt..

ok rant over.