You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Insider information maybe>? Can someone explain?

So the villian here, hasnt played or raised a hand for around 10 rounds, but this hand, he comits to? think he knows something i dont? or are we again going to say 'just unlucky that' 'you got in ahead, thats all that matters'There has to be a point, were we as players start to ask question's of these villians! are they playing ligitimity? or do they really know something?  Hand History #707433704 (18:23 06/11/2013)PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalanceWaddell93Small blind 50.0050.001400.00BookEndsBig blind 100.00150.001787.50 Your hole cardsAK   covkevFold    dominic195Fold    carolinexxFold    Waddell93Raise 150.00300.001250.00BookEndsAll-in 1787.502087.500.00Waddell93All-in 1250.003337.500.00BookEndsUnmatched bet 437.502900.00437.50Waddell93ShowAK   BookEndsShowJ6   Flop  7J5   Turn  6   River  4   BookEndsWinTwo Pairs, Jacks and 6s2900.00 3337.50

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Need to stop looking at the play of others and concentrate on your own game. You have, what, 14bb? And pick up AK and manage to get it in pre, happy days. Other guy has live cards so about 40% equity and hits, big deal, it happens. It's called poker.

FWIW, you could be raising any 2 in the SB. Villain has hardly played a hand apparently, so shoves using his table image, the fact it's for your tourney life, you shouldn't be calling off light (given reads) and is unlikely to be dominated with J6.

But as I said, the only thing within our control is our own game; look to improve that all the time and don't worry too much about others.
  • edited November 2013
    I agree with his answer 
  • edited November 2013
    What on earth are you trying to suggest? 
  • edited November 2013
    You lose a 60/40 and suggest there is something untoward going on at Sky poker? 
  • edited November 2013
    I'm making stupid statements?

GG.
  • edited November 2013
    Are you going to make your mind up Waddell?
    32 posts from you so far.
    So far, you've suggested you're the unluckiest player online rite now.
    You've accused a very respected forum member of "beating on wounded players"
    You've just had a grumble at another regular who has had the patience to give a reasoned answer to your ridiculous notion that there was something untoward about losing ONE hand of poker.
    You've said what a great community this is and how welcoming it is.

• edited November 2013
    stop looking into things too much waddell, maybe as you suggest he knows his J6 cant be beat this hand, then again a more realistic answer is maybe hes sick of having his big blind nicked and decides to 3 bet jam.

some tool decided me 5 betting him wasnt convincing enough yesterday and decided 65 off was good enough to 6 bet jam with. couldnt have been any happier when i flopped and ace to go along with the other 2 in my hand. if he won that hand though i certainly wouldnt have thought he new he was going to win, id just think what an idiot and hope he plays me more often.

waddell get a grip sir.
  • edited November 2013
    No he's deleted his comments. Bizarre person.
  • edited November 2013
    Apologies guys! 

Clearly ive drunk to much coffee or just lost the plot" 
    Hence the delete of the posts
  • edited November 2013
    umm the so called expirence players sticking up to sky wen shet cards wins ul m8 move on
  • edited November 2013
    nice quick delete,wp Jac, btw m8 just move on it happens to everyone
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe>? Can someone explain?:
    umm the so called expirence players sticking up to sky wen shet cards wins ul m8 move on
    Posted by imtoogoo26
    It's not a case of sticking up for Sky. It's a case of some of us understand the game of poker and everything that comes with it, and others don't. 

You decide which side of the fence you sit.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : It's not a case of sticking up for Sky. It's a case of some of us understand the game of poker and everything that comes with it, and others don't.  You decide which side of the fence you sit.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    hes a troll ignore him, the sites rigged but he hovers round this forum like a bad smell. must have nothing else going on in his life. SAD
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : hes a troll ignore him, the sites rigged but he hovers round this forum like a bad smell. must have nothing else going on in his life. SAD
    Posted by THEROCK573
    Oh I'm very familiar with him Rocky ;)

----------------------------------------

Anyone else notice how similar our troll and another notorious troll are? Similar names as well...
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : Oh I'm very familiar with him Rocky ;) ---------------------------------------- Anyone else notice how similar our troll and another notorious troll are? Similar names as well...
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    im a troll?
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : It's not a case of sticking up for Sky. It's a case of some of us understand the game of poker and everything that comes with it, and others don't.  You decide which side of the fence you sit.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Your saying J6 is the best hand going round poker atm wow nice. I understand wat he saying why would somone call wen he raised with AK,wen the villian had j6,his tourney life was on the line.Wat happens if he didn't hit,unless he had a legitimate progarm running then he would know if he will hit etc. you will call me a random noob wat ever statement I say anyway. m8 just move on,don't just try premium hands,try other hands like I do.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : hes a troll ignore him, the sites rigged but he hovers round this forum like a bad smell. must have nothing else going on in his life. SAD
    Posted by THEROCK573

your post count wow wp and your saying he got no life/me very nice keep ur lame comments comming in
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : im a troll?
    Posted by Waddell93
    No not you.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : No not you.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    ohh ok lol phew
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : Your saying J6 is the best hand going round poker atm wow nice. I understand wat he saying why would somone call wen he raised with AK,wen the villian had j6,his tourney life was on the line.Wat happens if he didn't hit,unless he had a legitimate progarm running then he would know if he will hit etc. you will call me a random noob wat ever statement I say anyway. m8 just move on,don't just try premium hands,try other hands like I do.
    Posted by imtoogoo26
    I don't even know where to start with this. 

How do I get one of these legitimate programs? Does it tell you that if you 3bet jam J6 you will outflop AK?

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : your post count wow wp and your saying he got no life/me very nice keep ur lame comments comming in
    Posted by imtoogoo26
    i maybe have done a lot of posts, dont really no because i havnt counted how many, this is a poker forum though and as i play poker most week nights building up a bankroll from people with mindsets like yours then thats the reason why ive posted a lot, whats your excuse though when you hate sky so much???
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : i maybe have done a lot of posts, dont really no because i havnt counted how many, this is a poker forum though and as i play poker most week nights building up a bankroll from people with mindsets like yours then thats the reason why ive posted a lot, whats your excuse though when you hate sky so much???
    Posted by THEROCK573

mb about those comments,just frustrated that the so called expirence players criticise players who new to forum etc and saying it's bad play clearly it's not,but hey we all have bad beats end of the day.

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : i maybe have done a lot of posts, dont really no because i havnt counted how many, this is a poker forum though and as i play poker most week nights building up a bankroll from people with mindsets like yours then thats the reason why ive posted a lot, whats your excuse though when you hate sky so much???
    Posted by THEROCK573
    I reckon that you've done around 1389 posts Rock.
    Look left old bean. :)
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : Your saying J6 is the best hand going round poker atm wow nice. I understand wat he saying why would somone call wen he raised with AK,wen the villian had j6,his tourney life was on the line.Wat happens if he didn't hit,unless he had a legitimate progarm running then he would know if he will hit etc. you will call me a random noob wat ever statement I say anyway. m8 just move on,don't just try premium hands,try other hands like I do.
    Posted by imtoogoo26
    If such a program did exist it certainly would not be legitimate..
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : I reckon that you've done around 1389 posts Rock. Look left old bean. :)
    Posted by Jac35
    lol cant believe ive never noticed that before, well spotted
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : mb about those comments,just  frustrated that the so called expirence players  criticise players who new to forum etc and saying it's bad play clearly it's not,but hey we all have bad beats end of the day.
    Posted by imtoogoo26
    you can call people SO CALLED experienced players all you want sir, at the end of the day these guys/girls  are proven winning players over a long period of time and all there doing is trying to help, when new people come onto the forum and are looking to learn they dont get hammered for it, they get feedback on hands and if theres mistakes they are pointed out, the only new people that get a hard time on this forum are the ones who come and play half a dozen games, get a few bad beats and lose a few quid and decide because there not instantly winning a fortune that sky is corrupt. 
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Insider information maybe />? Can someone explain? : you can call people SO CALLED experienced players all you want sir, at the end of the day these guys/girls  are proven winning players over a long period of time and all there doing is trying to help, when new people come onto the forum and are looking to learn they dont get hammered for it, they get feedback on hands and if theres mistakes they are pointed out, the only new people that get a hard time on this forum are the ones who come and play half a dozen games, get a few bad beats and lose a few quid and decide because there not instantly winning a fortune that sky is corrupt. 
    Posted by THEROCK573
    +1