You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

flops

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
90% of flops for 2 days,have been 3 flushing or 2  flushing with a pair.
stupid people i'am playing with don't even mention it they think it's fair and normal.sort it out  

Comments

• edited November 2013
    90%, I don't believe you.  Proof please.  Post your last 100 hands please
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to flops:
    90% of flops for 2 days,have been 3 flushing or 2  flushing with a pair. stupid people i'am playing with don't even mention it they think it's fair and normal.sort it out  
    Posted by fatboylamp
    Sort it out sky! And to think "stupid" people have not been even mentioning it.

Atleast a smart person has now highlighted the issue.

Well done fatlamp.

• edited November 2013

Dam...thought this was a notice about FLOPS (Forum Lowstakes Online Poker Series) like we had last year!

Sort it out Darn!

Staying on topic though.....I noticed last night that every flop (100% of the time) had 3 cards on it. Something dodgy about that if you ask me.

• edited November 2013
    The probability that a flop contains 3 of the same suit is 5.18% and 2 of the same suit is 55.1%. The odds of a pair on the flop is 17%.

So if this is happening 90% of the time something really dodgy is going on. We need an investigation immediately!!!! 

If you post up the proof as cenachav says I'll alert mulder and scully and get them to look into it!! If they don't get anywhere I'll erect a giant lamp on top of my house and put a bat picture in front of it to create a kind of a signal (I know someone with a bit more muscle who can help)!!

Don't worry this travesty will not go unavenged!!!!
  • edited November 2013
    This one isn't really going anywhere, is it...