You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£2.5K Sunday FR

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi folks,

Anybody know the entry rules for this FR? I suspected with it being called a Super Sunday Freeroll, that it might have been something to do with a freeroll for the footy being on every Sunday??

Comments

• edited November 2013

Hi tanna,

As far as I can see, it is a locked, "Invitation Only" Freeroll. I have no idea what the entry criteria was, sorry.

• edited November 2013

no rules just enter timed for 60 mins if your still there after 60 you get something
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: £2.5K Sunday FR:
        no rules just enter timed for 60 mins if your still there after 60 you get something
    Posted by daphne56

sorry private does not say private not clever
  • edited November 2013

No probs, thanks for getting back! Just wondered why we couldn't enter, but it didn't ask for a password, and that it didn't have a "Lock" icon against it like the others which are restricted.

• edited November 2013
    Maybe we need to beat a defensive gauntlet of the Football pundits (Carragher, Souness, Neville) to gain entry :P
  • edited November 2013
    No probs, thanks for getting back! Just wondered why we couldn't enter, but it didn't ask for a password, and that it didn't have a "Lock" icon against it like the others which are restricted.
    Posted by tanna
    _1985
    Yes, you may be correct there ("locked" Icon).

But if anyone attempts to enter whio is not qualified, it will not allow the Entry.

There are plenty of other Sky Poker Frerolls every day of course, as there always have been. They had a £2,200 Sky Poker UKPC one earlier this week, it got 2,200 runners!

Good luck.  
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: £2.5K Sunday FR : Yes, you may be correct there ("locked" Icon). But if anyone attempts to enter whio is not qualified, it will not allow the Entry. There are plenty of other Sky Poker Frerolls every day of course, as there always have been. They had a £2,200 Sky Poker UKPC one earlier this week, it got 2,200 runners! Good luck.  
    Posted by Tikay10
    Ok dokes cheers! Had just wondered as I'd seen it in the list but didn't seem different from the others apart from not allowing entry :P Shall try to keep an eye out for those :)

Thanks, you too! Enjoy!