You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

help

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
IM A LOW STAKES PLAYER BEEN PLAYIN A WHILE NOW AND HAVE DONE OK. BUT FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS I CAN HARDLY WIN A GAME 30P TURBO 60P TURBO 1.15 TURBO 60P SNG 1.15 SNG.IVE HAD FEW DAYS AWAY READ UP ON A BOOK WATCHED FEW VIDS WATCH SKY POKER A LOT TO TRY N LEARN BUT SAME OLD STORY CAN HARDLY WIN.I LOVE THE GAME BUT FEEL LIKE POKER HATES ME LOL AS FOR THE RIVER CARD I MUST HOLD WORLD RECORD FOR BEIN DONE ON THE RIVER CARD OR SO IT FEELS.I UNDERSTAND THE VARIENTS IN POKER BUT NOT HAPPENING YET LOST A FAIR BIT ON LOW STAKES ANY HELP WOULD BE REALLY APPRECIATED

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Post the hands in the clinic where you've lost or won which you were unsure on what to do/how to play your hand.

Plenty of nice people on there will give you advice on how to improve your game :)
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: help:
    Post the hands in the clinic where you've lost or won which you were unsure on what to do/how to play your hand. Plenty of nice people on there will give you advice on how to improve your game :)
    Posted by gazza127
    DONT SEEM TO WORK RIGHT POSTIN HANDS WILL POST ON CLINIC FOR A BIT OF HELP ON HOW TO POST EM RIGHT CHEERS ANYWAY
  • edited November 2013

i myself am a micro player i find turbos are the worst dyms as you cannot sit and wait to long chips just disapear to quick you are called with any 2 cards as oppos only loing 30p 60p if you can afford to play 2.20 deepstacks these are much better value there are 2 afternoon games at 2.20 and 4.20 between 20 30 players top 3 or 5 payed can last upto 3 hours if you are just playing for enjoyment much better value