You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

money spent and profit made on sky.

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
hi i was wondering if anyone knew how you could find out what your cash/profit is on sky poker i have been a member for a couple of yrs and i hear people talk about it, is there a site i can find out ........ just want to know how i am doing really.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Hi holly josh

No, there aren't any sites that track cash game results for Sky.
    You can use sharkscope to see your tournament and sitngo results.
  • edited November 2013
    The only thing you can do in terms of finding your total +/- on Sky is to go to your My Account page, then Account History. Set step 1 to banking transactions, set the dates to the time you signed up (you could do it from like 1998 to be safe if you're not sure when you joined) to present day.

Add up Deposits
    Add up Withdrawals
    Include what you have in your account now.

Job done.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to money spent and profit made on sky.:
    hi i was wondering if anyone knew how you could find out what your cash/profit is on sky poker i have been a member for a couple of yrs and i hear people talk about it, is there a site i can find out ........ just want to know how i am doing really.
    Posted by hollyjosh

Pretty sure there is a way you can get this info from "your a/c" ?  Someone mentioned it a while ago, I was scared to look! ;-(

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: money spent and profit made on sky.:
    The only thing you can do in terms of finding your total +/- on Sky is to go to your My Account page, then Account History. Set step 1 to banking transactions, set the dates to the time you signed up (you could do it from like 1998 to be safe if you're not sure when you joined) to present day. Add up Deposits Add up Withdrawals Include what you have in your account now. Job done.
    Posted by Lambert180
    There ya go! No spreadsheet nuffing!
  • edited November 2013
    Just doing this now... taking forever to load tho!!

edit: after 2 minutes it just came up with "service unavailable"