You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Find a player

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

My Find a player and My tables feature doesn't work, was wandering if anyone has had this problem or knows how to fix this.

Cheers

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Come on guys i wont bite :)
  • edited November 2013
    Think it can be dependent on what browser you use.  I know that firefox doesnt let me use those features for some unknown reasons, but IE does...
  • edited November 2013
    I have this problem too at he moment - most annoying.

I also have connection errors... and when that happens sometimes it will let you reconnect, others it wont... and when it wont, new tourneys dont pop up and you can't view HHs, so you have to restart the software. sometimes I have to disconnect from wls, then reconnect before it will let me start the sky sw again lol.

i use the client btw
  • edited November 2013
    hi bud ..try logging out and back in see if that helps if not try cs or look for one of the sky members on the forum and pm them ..hope that helps good luck at the tables]

i use firefox and its been fine you may need too update the add ons in firefox or update too the newest version of firefox
  • edited November 2013
    Hi Thomas,

Which browser are you using? I'll mention your post to the Tech guys here and have it raised as a bug if we can ge it doing (or in this case 'not doing) the same.

Thanks,
    Dave
  • edited November 2013
    I'm on firefox dunno what version but find a player hasnt worked for a few weeks for me now, it searches and nothing else happens
  • edited November 2013
    just to add if the person you are searching for isnt playing at the time it comes up no tables, quick enough, its only if there playing it stops working
  • edited November 2013
    Cheers for the replies,

I play on the download client and it hasnt worked for months, ive just tried it using internet explorer and it works so it looks like its a problem with the download client?
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Find a player:
    just to add if the person you are searching for isnt playing at the time it comes up no tables, quick enough, its only if there playing it stops working
    Posted by shuv
    Thats the same with me, just keeps saying loading.
  • edited November 2013
    Cheers for the replies, I play on the download client and it hasnt worked for months, ive just tried it using internet explorer and it works so it looks like its a problem with the download client?
    Posted by thomas87
    Hi I had this problem Months ago.........

Instead of uninstalling the download client, I deleted the "Sky Poker" folder from my programs file, then downloaded it again and it worked fine.

Also make sure you have the latest version of "Flash Player"
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Find a player : Hi I had this problem Months ago......... Instead of uninstalling the download client, I deleted the "Sky Poker" folder from my programs file, then downloaded it again and it worked fine. Also make sure you have the latest version of "Flash Player"
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Hi I dont seem to have a sky poker folder in my programs, ive got the latest flash player aswell. Thanks for your post
  • edited November 2013
    Should be a folder in Program Files (x86) I've had to delete this before.
  • edited November 2013
    Should be a folder in Program Files (x86) I've had to delete this before.
    Posted by belsibub
    Right found the folder and deleted it then downloaded the client but still not working :( Anymore ideas?
  • edited November 2013
    Hi Thomas, Which browser are you using? I'll mention your post to the Tech guys here and have it raised as a bug if we can ge it doing (or in this case 'not doing) the same. Thanks, Dave
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    Hi Dave, Any luck with the tech guys?