You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker Points for SnG's

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
Just played a couple of PLO8 DYm's

A 60p one and a £1 one.

Copied this from Chat box on the £1 game:

sparky131 has finished 6th, and was awarded 15 Poker Points.

kagawa_ has finished 5th, and was awarded 15 Poker Points.

VespaPX has finished 3rd and wins £2, and was awarded 15 Poker Points.

>enabler145 has finished 2nd and wins £2, and was awarded 15 Poker Points.

>TONYFISH has won the tournament and wins £2, and was awarded 15 Poker Points

The 60p game was awarding 1 point

Is this correct?

Comments

• edited November 2013
    You should get 1 point from a 60p yeah cos it's 55p + 5p so technically you should get 0.5 points but Sky always round it up.

Dunno what's going on with the £1 game... did you actually get the 15 points? If so, dont complain lol
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Poker Points for SnG's:
    You should get 1 point from a 60p yeah cos it's 55p + 5p so technically you should get 0.5 points but Sky always round it up. Dunno what's going on with the £1 game... did you actually get the 15 points? If so, dont complain lol
    Posted by Lambert180

Don't know if i got the points as i can't remember what i started with !

Not complaining :-)
  • edited November 2013
    lol why did u start this thread?

keep quiet and keep raking those points in.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Poker Points for SnG's:
    Just played a couple of PLO8 DYm's A 60p one and a £1 one. Copied this from Chat box on the £1 game: sparky131 has finished 6th, and was awarded 15 Poker Points. kagawa_ has finished 5th, and was awarded 15 Poker Points. VespaPX has finished 3rd and wins £2, and was awarded 15 Poker Points. />enabler145 has finished 2nd and wins £2, and was awarded 15 Poker Points. >TONYFISH has won the tournament and wins £2, and was awarded 15 Poker Points   The 60p game was awarding 1 point Is this correct?
    Posted by VespaPX
    Hi,

Cheers for pointing this out. The £1 game has now been set up to pay the correct amount which is 2 poker points for a  £1.00+ £0.15 sit and go. Glad to see more people are enjoying PLO8.

Cheers,

SkyPeter
  • edited November 2013
    You missed out on some £££ there Vespa by pointing it out :(
  • edited November 2013
    Guess i won't win Top of the Posts then :-)
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Poker Points for SnG's:
    Guess i won't win Top of the Posts then :-)
    Posted by VespaPX
    BOOM!

;)

You did the correct thing. If it had remained "as was", & the amounts totted up, there was always the danger that the Business would void the points incorrectly earned. Not saying they would, I have no idea, but it's possible. It's like when you find some money in your Bank Account that is not rightfully yours, no point spending it, it just messes with the conscience.