You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

European Tour Fantasy Top Ten Challenge

edited November 2013 in Betting Chat
Good luck Dart..... Let's hope one of us takes this down!!

Comments

• edited November 2013
    good luck neil, you are both obviously in the running.
  • edited November 2013

You too Neil, we've been waiting a few months for this!

I made my selections early, but as usual for me, I've crammed in a bit more research and am now deliberating over changing one or two of my 'wild cards'.

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: European Tour Fantasy Top Ten Challenge:
    You too Neil, we've been waiting a few months for this! I made my selections early, but as usual for me, I've crammed in a bit more research and am now deliberating over changing one or two of my 'wild cards'.
    Posted by TheDart
    Yep I've gone left field with 2/3 selections... Think u need to try that for a chance of winning... I'll post my picks on here so everyone can see. I actually backed Chris Kirk in the US last week and have re invested on - my main bet Poulter 12/1 ew... Fisher 40/1 ew... Weisberger 30/1 ew.... Rose 7/1 win only....

Anyways here's my fantasy ten:-

Rose
    Poulter
    Westwood
    Mclroy
    McDowell
    Fisher
    Weisberger
    Stenson
    Aitken
    Jaidee

• edited November 2013
    good luck neil, you are both obviously in the running.
    Posted by vaigret
    Thanks Terry
  • edited November 2013
    Well there's a happy coincidence I also backed Chris Kirk (50/1) last week, I also managed to get on Dubuisson in running at 50/1, so needless to say I have also reinvested a bit of those winnings this week.

My main bet this week is one of my left field picks, George Coetzee at 80/1, I'm also on GMac at 28/1 , Peter Uiehlein 55/1, Chris Wood at 66/1 and Rafa Cabrera-Bello at 80/1 all ew first 5.

...and after making a late decision to replace Weisberger with Cabrera-Bello here's my fantasy 10 ....

Mcllroy
    Mcdowell
    Rose
    Poulter
    Stenson
    Kaymer
    Uihlein
    Coetzee
    Wood
    Cabrera-Bello
  • edited November 2013
    Good luck guys!

I've really watched no golf at all, nor have I seen many results. I think It needs to be better weather outside so i can play myself for the interest to come back.

So is it the top scorer this week wins?
  • edited November 2013
    Good luck guys! I've really watched no golf at all, nor have I seen many results. I think It needs to be better weather outside so i can play myself for the interest to come back. So is it the top scorer this week wins?
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Dunno Charles... But I've bombed out anyway... Only 1 of my left field picks doing well, Jaidee.... Fisher and Weisberger no good.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: European Tour Fantasy Top Ten Challenge : Dunno Charles... But I've bombed out anyway... Only 1 of my left field picks doing well, Jaidee.... Fisher and Weisberger no good.
    Posted by joesman1
    There is only a prize for the winner in the Top Ten Challange.

Admittedly not the best of starts for either of us, but don't write your picks off just yet.

The stragglers go out first on day 2, so in theory they should be playing in the best conditions.

The leaderboard could bunch up, rather than spread out tomorrow.

Keep the faith ;)
  • edited November 2013
    Added Jaidee @ 33/1 ew in running as he is doing ok for me