You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

If you Fail at First TRY TRY TRY Again (DYM Challenge 100 games 2.25)

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
A while back I made myself a challenge to do this and I failed. I won 47 out out 100 I think.

https://www.skypoker.com/secure/poker/sky_lobby?action=show_static&page=poker_community_forums&plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3a57795ac2-1793-4377-b4cf-e124b0f555f4Forum%3adf77f82c-151f-4bea-aae1-fb423dcae1faDiscussion%3aff413cc0-2cef-4829-99fa-58b7532a3769

Well over the last month I tried again as my BR dropped to £20 and wanted to try and rebuild.

Didn't wanna make a thread about it again in case I messed again and look like a idiot.

Here are the results: -

Middle/Late (20%):
0%
First Game Date: 15/10/2013 22:06ITM%:
63%
Last Game Date: 16/11/2013 12:25Total Losing Days: 15Max Cashing Streak: 9Max Losing Streak: 4Max Winning Streak: 9Most Games / Day: 9PokerStars Tournament Leaderboard Points: 0Av % Field Beaten:
72%
Total Rake:
£24.93
Total Stake: £200Total ROI:
12.1%
Wins: 63Turbo Ratio:
0%
Total Winning Days: 18Worst 100 Streak Av Profit:
£0.27
Worst 500 Streak Av Profit: -

Comments

• edited November 2013
    That copy and paste didn't come out too good lol

So I won 63 out of 100 very please and used some of the winning to enter sats and my BR has now close to 100.

Also a big thanks to gerardirl took on a few tips you gave me and I think they must be working, hope he sees this.

My aim is to keep going and move to the 3.30 ones soon and use any profit for a few sats.

• edited November 2013
    Hey Stuarty , Gl again,

There is a guide on here to do with them, have you checked it out yet?
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: If you Fail at First TRY TRY TRY Again (DYM Challenge 100 games 2.25):
    Hey Stuarty , Gl again, There is a guide on here to do with them, have you checked it out yet?
    Posted by LARSON7
    Already completed stats above 
  • edited November 2013
    Fantastic win rate mate

I know youve put in a lot of work away from the tables,  great when that work pays off.

Good luck with the move up.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: If you Fail at First TRY TRY TRY Again (DYM Challenge 100 games 2.25):
    Fantastic win rate mate I know youve put in a lot of work away from the tables,  great when that work pays off. Good luck with the move up.
    Posted by TeddyBloat
    Thanks Teddy yea have read loads on DYMs so I think I am getting there. I was thinking when I hit 100 to move up to 3.30s that would be 30 BIs. I am just a few wins away.
  • edited November 2013
    Hey Stuart, yes I remember you last post very well. Very pleased to see your having success. What I like about your graph is that when it started to drop you managed to stem the tide and its moving slowly back up again.

This is the true test because its very easy to tilt or try up your stakes to win back what you lost. I will keep an eye on your stats over the next week or so. Good luck!

I would advise you to make the move to 3.30 as the rake % is lower and the standard is the same imo.

Ger
  • edited November 2013
    Hey Stuart, yes I remember you last post very well. Very pleased to see your having success. What I like about your graph is that when it started to drop you managed to stem the tide and its moving slowly back up again. This is the true test because its very easy to tilt or try up your stakes to win back what you lost. I will keep an eye on your stats over the next week or so. Good luck! I would advise you to make the move to 3.30 as the rake % is lower and the standard is the same imo. Ger
    Posted by gerardirl
    Your advice has helped. Yea Tilting was a problem but if you stick to your limits you can enjoy it more. On a streak of 5 in a row so going to try and beat 9 then maybe move up.

Plus also having a few DYMs in PLO8 has helped I think as it is different and takes your mind off normal DYMS.