You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Colourblind

edited December 2009 in Poker Chat
When I am diving out of the door for a quick drag I used to be able to see when it was my turn to act ,but now the colours have changed I keep missing my turn. I used to be able to see the contrast.

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Same problem m8 its quite difficult 2 see, but im sure we will get used 2 it
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Colourblind:
    Same problem m8 its quite difficult 2 see, but im sure we will get used 2 it
    Posted by Ozzie08
    nah, we wont get used to it.  we need to get together on this one and petition for them to change the colours of the action buttons.  Its crazy, ive been folding aces , kings and all sorts pre flop coz I didnt know it was my turn.
  • edited December 2009
    its only on mini view aint it,sat there with ak suited waiting to bet when suddenly me cards are mucked,should of paid more attention really.think the action buttons should be pink then turn blue when you put the pointy thing on it
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Colourblind:
    its only on mini view aint it,sat there with ak suited waiting to bet when suddenly me cards are mucked,should of paid more attention really.think the action buttons should be pink then turn blue when you put the pointy thing on it
    Posted by stokefc

I agree, action buttons should be pink.  Or any bright bold colour.  I actually mentioned this on another thread.  No suits have commented on this issue as of yet.  I just hope they are reading them.