You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

COLINS AT SKY POKER TOUR 2????

edited December 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
Its getting close now to the newcastle event and i hear that "the colins"
are still determined to attend.
i think its out of order that sky have kept quiet on this subject and tried to sweep it under the carpet!
these colins should not be allowed to go to this event,what if,god forbid one of them should actually win the thing?
we would never hear the last of it,they may even take over the world.

please vote to stop these colins going and disrupting what should be a great occasion,

thanks dave(not colin)daveyzz

Comments

• edited December 2009
    Hi Dave
    I have voted over my dead body, on the basis that EVERY leg should have at least 2 Colins in attendance.

col
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: COLINS AT SKY POKER TOUR 2????:
    Hi Dave I have voted over my dead body, on the basis that EVERY leg should have at least 2 Colins in attendance. col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    i knew i should of added no middlesboro fana as well
  • edited December 2009
      In my official role as head of and chief marksman of the CPL( colin protection league) i have just been directed to this thread and its blatant antcolinism. Luckily for you i will not be attending this event but have despatched a few undercover operatives to it to ensure that the colins reign supreme as is they natural right. I also feel that i may have to extend the campaign against the kevins to include daves as well. Now i do not want to hear anymore of this let us have a good clean game at this event and may the best Colin win.

Talon
    Aka  Colin  head and chief marksman of the CPL
  • edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: COLINS AT SKY POKER TOUR 2????:
      In my official role as head of and chief marksman of the CPL( colin protection league) i have just been directed to this thread and its blatant antcolinism. Luckily for you i will not be attending this event but have despatched a few undercover operatives to it to ensure that the colins reign supreme as is they natural right. I also feel that i may have to extend the campaign against the kevins to include daves as well. Now i do not want to hear anymore of this let us have a good clean game at this event and may the best Colin win.   Talon Aka  Colin  head and chief marksman of the CPL
    Posted by Talon
    obviously you are not attending the event,(subsection 29 of paragraph 15)
    of the live poker rules state...no colins and no "beardy weirdy" types

rafa benitez types included
  • edited December 2009
    Obviously i voted "over my dead body" and any Colins that do attend should be made to wear a special "colin hat"