You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Tuesday's live show - with Laura and Ross (***OFFICIAL THREAD***)

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
I'm so excited!! My first live show on Sky Poker tonight and we have a great line up for you. Resident Expert Ross Jarvis will be joining me for my debut and we will kick off at 7pm. This is our schedule:

7pm- 15K Primo final table from Sunday 10th November

8pm- Live coverage from the 5K TURBO OPEN

9pm Live action from the Master Cash tables.

10pm–midnight- Live coverage from the 5K Turbo Open till we get a winner.

Last Longer Competition
There are some great promotions as always here on Sky Poker including the Last Longer Competition, so if you're playing tonight's Main Event you should send us your Sky Poker alias either on the forum here or via twitter using the hashtag #SkyPokerTV and, you can automatically be entered. If you're the last player standing in tonight's 8pm £5k Turbo you will win a seat into Thursday's Main Event (£12k Sky Sports Bounty Hunter worth £33) You just need to get your alias to us by the time the event starts at 8pm tonight!

I wish I was playing!

I'm also asking the question, if you won over $5m which is what Ryan Reiss received coming first at this year's WSOP Championship, what would you spend it on? He is going to travel the world buying in to most of the High Roller Events, at tours including The Aussie Millions and the PCA. Would you travel the world living the life? I would party ALOT, then buy a house in San Diego and get some personal poker tuition from Phil Ivey. What would you do?! Tweet us at @SkyPoker or using the hashtag #SkyPokerTV or email us at skyopen@bskyb.com

See you at the tables!

Comments