You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

new tables or old on dyms thoughts please people?

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
What's other players thought on the new tables now that they are on dyms.

Me personally i really dislike them they seem bulky and not as easy too use as the old tables. most i have talked too at the tables don,t like them either. so why change them?

Is there no way players could have a choice which table they want too play on? Like is done with the mtts and cash tables?

Also why is there nothing telling you when a player is sat out/sat back in as this can be a very important factor in dyms especially when down too the last 4?

thanks in advance for the replies.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    A big step backwards in my opinion.
  • edited November 2013
    If it ain't BROKE don't fix it !!!
    Why can;t SKY for once listen to to (ALL) its customers and not the cash register.
    Provide Customer- choice and give a choice of Old/New table ?
    Its been happening for the past few weeks, why not continue ???
  • edited November 2013
    Find action very hard to follow & keep having to hunt for who has bet how much & how long is left in blind levels.Table to cluttered, blue writing on blue back ground hard to read,white was better & thicker & to many pastel colours no definition.
  • edited November 2013

started a new thread bout getting old tables back as option.
    any support welcome guys

• edited November 2013
    In Response to new tables or old on dyms thoughts please people?:
    What's other players thought on the new tables now that they are on dyms. Me personally i really dislike them they seem bulky and not as easy too use as the old tables. most i have talked too at the tables don,t like them either. so why change them? Is there no way players could have a choice which table they want too play on? Like is done with the mtts and cash tables? Also why is there nothing telling you when a player is sat out/sat back in as this can be a very important factor in dyms especially when down too the last 4? thanks in advance for the replies.
    Posted by churchy18
    +1
  • edited November 2013
    This is just horrible for multitabling I normally play 9 tables im struggling with 4 at the moment.
    As the above post says the pastel colours just merge together.Its very difficult to pick up info just by scanning the tables there is no definition its not easy to process the many things you need to see quickly chipstacks are difficult to read particularly players who have already folded this is a really big problem in dyms you need to be able to  see stack sizes easily if on small tables.
    You NEED  to know if a player is sitting out this happens often and could have a big impact on your win rate.
    On the plus side the buttons for auto fold etc are much better the timing bar is good and its easier to see its your turn to act.
    This will take time to get used to I appreciate that.Its like playing on a new site you cant just jump in and 9 table straight away but I have never had difficulty playing so few tables as I am having just now particularly having the tables on the smallest setting (essential if im going to play 9).Things just don't stand out enough all aspects are too close colour wise