You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Thursday Night Live Show with Fowler, Tikay and special guest Rob Yong CH861 7-midnight ***official

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi guys,

hope you are well?  Blimey it got nippy! I have a had a bit of a sad week :(  so looking forward to doing the show tonight  as the sight of Tikay's styling, your show banter and producer Dan in my ear (maybe not so much the last one) always cheer me right up!!
Although one good thing this week, I finally have a new computer, next on the list is a new hair dryer, I have had mine since 1999...Santa?
We  have a special guest joining us tonight but only from 8-10pm (part timer) DTD's Rob Yong has come to chat to us about SkyPoker's UKPC and all we have got to look forward to!!

Your show:

7pm-8pm – Tonight on Sky Poker – Live Master Cash action

8pm-9pm – Poker Clinic – Requested hands from viewers –  You can send these in live from the TV tables!

9pm-10pm – Top of the Pots – Top 10 biggest pots of the week from the Master Cash tables

10pm-11pm – Sky Poker UKPC Super sat – Live satellite coverage

11pm-12pm – Sky Poker Highlights  – Highlights from the late stages of the £12K Sky Sports Bounty Hunter.

So good luck in the Bounty Hunter tonight, get some questions in for Rob, and get involved in the show topic tonight, for the chance to win a prize

If you owned your own poker room, like Dusk til Dawn, what would you call it and why???

skyopen@bskyb.com

#skypokertv

Look forward to hearing from you on the show

A xxx

Comments