You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

hand histories

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all, 

I understand why SKY dont allow HUDs, and i support it. Becasue of this it means that the hand histories cant be stored on your computer.

here is my problem: I would like to do some analysis of my play, but it seems there is 2 ways to look at HHs, but I dont like either...is there a better way?

- one in your account history: the problem with this view is it leaves out vital information about your opponents
 - in My Sky Poker > Hand Histories: the problem with this is that you can only view them in chronological order, and only 500 at a time, so I am forever changing the filters to move backwards or forwards an hour in time then clicking through all the hands I played around that time to find the one I want...I would prefer to be able to filter more finely, such as tournament, starting hand, pot size, villain, etc etc...does anyone know if any of this is possible?

Comments

• edited November 2013
    you can select the time and date of hands mate so you could narrow down a certain tourny etc which is better than trawling through the lot of them but as far as im aware thats about the best ya can do :(