You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky poker rewards levels

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat

Hi
 just wondering if someone could give me a rough idea of how many cash tables, how many hours, how many days a week I would need to play to make £200 - £300 PCM from poker points with skypoker rewards? I guess that is about 10000 points.

Just a rough estimate would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Depends what level tables you play mate

For a rough guide i only norm play 3 mtts a night (main, mini and sometimes £55bh) and around 2 hours of cash playing 3-4 tables of 50nl up to 200nl about 4-5 nights a week and for that i got around £140 last month

Hope that helps

• edited November 2013
    I should add that it will also depend on your style of play at the table because if your a supertight player your not gonna be involved in as many pots as a super loose one

Good luck
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky poker rewards levels:
    Depends what level tables you play mate For a rough guide i only norm play 3 mtts a night (main, mini and sometimes £55bh) and around 2 hours of cash playing 3-4 tables of 50nl up to 200nl about 4-5 nights a week and for that i got around £140 last month   Hope that helps
    Posted by Diminuendo
    That is v helpful . Thanks, appreciate it.
  • edited November 2013
    If you play 4nl for 24h a day 30 days a week (you can have a day off every other month except Febuary) then you should be close!

Easy, eh?