You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

cancel account??

do i just stop playing or do i have to uninstall sky poker from laptop

used to be one of the best poker sites

but to many dam fish players now and spoils it for others

Comments

• edited November 2013
    In Response to cancel account??:
    do i just stop playing or do i have to uninstall sky poker from laptop used to be one of the best poker sites but to many dam fish players now and spoils it for others
    Posted by pilot10
    Lol. You want to stop playing because there are too many bad players?

Please feel free to send them my way before you leave.
  • edited November 2013
    do i just stop playing or do i have to uninstall sky poker from laptop used to be one of the best poker sites but to many dam fish players now and spoils it for others
    Posted by pilot10
    i got some worms if you like:@)

if you want too shut down go too your account and exclude yourself but not sure if u can end it if u change your mind.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: cancel account??:
    In Response to cancel account?? : i got some worms if you like:@) if you want too shut down go too your account and exclude yourself but not sure if u can end it if u change your mind.
    Posted by churchy18

self exclusion is for a period of time up to five years, the choice of how long is up to you. once in place sky can't revoke it until the expiry date.
  • edited November 2013
    Posted by pilot10
    Just uninstall,leave,no one will bother you.