You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky poker wont load - 2 days now

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
It always says network error.

I can quit (and it quits) or I can try again (and it just hangs without doing anything).

I have tried all the usual stuff, clearing cookies, rebooting etc.

Any ideas?

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Open task manager and close skypoker that way by clicking end process. Then try loading it again.

Or just uninstall and re-install the software.

Not had any problems for ages, but the 1st solution usually worked for me.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky poker wont load - 2 days now:
    Open task manager and close skypoker that way by clicking end process. Then try loading it again. Or just uninstall and re-install the software.  

+1

I still get this on a reg basis with the download client and have gone back to mostly playing on the browser. 

Not sure what browser you're using, but try updating adobe air through explorer rather than chrome. It worked for me once or twice, but still get probs.

CC, dont have a clue on how to sort and end up having to contact sky via email, which never got to the bottom of it. 

• edited November 2013
    +1 with regards to the download client. I,ve given up with Customer Service. You can tell in their voices that there not that confident in what they,re saying . I,ve sent screenshots and done everything they,ve suggested even though i knew it wouldn,t make a difference.

Haven,t been able to use the download for months now so i just use the browser

Was getting the same error message "network error"

Tried it under google chrome, firefox, IE and it just won,t download. Never used to have any problems until i was asked to test the beta version with the new software
  • edited November 2013
    It wouldn't open for me then i got message ADOBE AIR NEEDS UPGRADING. Done that and it's been fine since,
    hope this helps.