You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!!

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
Hi all,

Starting now (6pm Fri) and running all this weekend until midnight on Sunday 24th we're offering 50% Poker Points boost on ALL cash tables, including Omaha!

It's a great way to increase your Sky Poker Rewards payout! So hit the tables!

Comments

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!!:
    Hi all, Starting now (6pm Fri) and running all this weekend until midnight on Sunday 24th we're offering 50% Poker Points boost on ALL cash tables, including Omaha! It's a great way to increase your Sky Poker Rewards payout! So hit the tables!
    Posted by Sky_Lee
    what about dym players ?

EDIT:For the man whose name we can,t say
    Dear sky i was just wondering if there was any plans for a similar promotion for dym games in the future thanks very much.

• edited November 2013
    Stay tuned... ;-)
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!!:
    In Response to Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!! : what about dym players ?
    Posted by churchy18
    FFS, can't please everyone Sky. Some people will always be me,me,me types.

Might donate on the cash tables this weekend, great little bonus promo, well done.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!! : FFS, can't please everyone Sky. Some people will always be me,me,me types. Might donate on the cash tables this weekend, great little bonus promo, well done.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    why should people not ask as there is 3 happy hours a day for cash players and none for dym players and besides if you don,t ask you don,t get... i see its a great bonus cause it suits you.. troll on
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!! : why should people not ask as there is 3 happy hours a day for cash players and none for dym players and besides if you don,t ask you don,t get... i see its a great bonus cause it suits you.. troll on
    Posted by churchy18
    It doesn't suit me at all. I play MTT's on Sky, with only the occasional dabble at cash. 

Tilting to see Sky put out a thread with a bonus promo for this weekend, only to have the first comment be a ''what about me'' dig.

Thanks for the promo Sky. Hope it's a success, sure it will be.
  • edited November 2013
    as i said why should we not ask?

no tilting involved just a fair question.

also as i said cash games get 3 happy hours a day.and now a full weekend as well so why not ask if there is anything planned for the dym players.

fair enough if you had said somthing about the way i had worded it. which i would have agreed with you i could have asked in more detail.

end of the day what has it got too do with you anyway.. troll on
  • edited November 2013
    Manners don't cost anything Churchy. Ask away, but perhaps in a nicer way next time. 

Run well.
  • edited November 2013
    Manners don't cost anything Churchy. Ask away, but perhaps in a nicer way next time.  Run well.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

Manners hmmm.....

FFS, can't please everyone Sky. Some people will always be me,me,me types.

• edited November 2013
    Pointing out that Sky can't please everyone, and some people will always be selfish, is a lack of manners?

If my FFS offended you then I apologise profusely. 
  • edited November 2013
    as i said why should we not ask? no tilting involved just a fair question. also as i said cash games get 3 happy hours a day.and now a full weekend as well so why not ask if there is anything planned for the dym players. fair enough if you had said somthing about the way i had worded it. which i would have agreed with you i could have asked in more detail. end of the day what has it got too do with you anyway.. troll on
    Posted by churchy18
    tbf i agree that this should be a celebratory ty sky for the cash promotion, and not to derail it immediately with what dym players want - been plenty of threads about that and you can start another if you want

and i mostly play mtts with just a spot of cash

but thks to this promo i have one little cash table sitting in the bottom left of my screen so if the idea is to increase volume then i'm doing my bit
  • edited November 2013
    Careful Geldy, I think you are soon to be requested to ''troll on''....

Excellent post sir, sums up my thoughts completely. 
  • edited November 2013

Pack it in guys, all of you, you hear me?

Any more, & you'll  be forced to watch a WHOLE Orford Show.

Do I make myself clear?

• edited November 2013
    thks to this promo i have one little cash table sitting in the bottom left of my screen so if the idea is to increase volume then i'm doing my bit
    Posted by GELDY

if  they did the same with dyms that would increase volume as well would it not?

and as i said what is wrong with asking a fair question?

and you are a troll all you do is go about the forum making snide comments thinking you are funny.that is why i think your a troll simples

this forum is for all sky players not just a select few.maybe if people like u stopped with all the snide comments more people would join in!

As i said as well what has my question too sky got too do with you? ffs
  • edited November 2013
    if  they did the same with dyms that would increase volume as well would it not? and as i said what is wrong with asking a fair question? and you are a troll all you do is go about the forum making snide comments thinking you are funny.that is why i think your a troll simples this forum is for all sky players not just a select few.maybe if people like u stopped with all the snide comments more people would join in! As i said as well what has my question too sky got too do with you? ffs
    Posted by churchy18
    nothing - but there is a time and place - and this isn't it - you're just p*ss*ng on sky's cash promo parade

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!! : nothing - but there is a time and place - and this isn't it - you're just p*ss*ng on sky's cash promo parade
    Posted by GELDY
    think you and your friend have done more too p**s on it more than me.

if he had not started his usual drivel then it would have been 1 comment from me or 2 probably as i would have said thanks sky lee  but hey ho  got side tracked answering u2!

thanks sky lee :@)
  • edited November 2013
    I would still prefer mtt promotions. I just went into a cash table and within 5 minutes had lost 37p. That 37p would of got me a good 30 minutes in a 30p DYM.
  • edited November 2013
    Nice one Sky... this could be just the thing that helps me win a bet I've got going with Dohhhhhh regarding how many points I earn this month :)
  • edited November 2013
    I always watch all of Orford's shows... and Anna's and James' and Jules' and Sarah's and whoever else happens to be presenting... usually two or three times on Sky+ actually.

I don't get out much.
  • edited November 2013
    I always watch all of Orford's shows... and Anna's and James' and Jules' and Sarah's and whoever else happens to be presenting... usually two or three times on Sky+ actually. I don't get out much.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    ;)

At least I know the Post was not invisible.........
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!! : ;) At least I know the Post was not invisible.........
    Posted by Tikay10
    I did see it tikay but all i did ws ask a fair question. i did not mean too cause any trouble so for that i apoligise.

but i stand by what i have said.

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!! : I did see it tikay but all i did ws ask a fair question. i did not mean too cause any trouble so for that i apoligise. but i stand by what i have said.
    Posted by churchy18
    Very kind of you Churchy, thank you.

I'm aware of the circumstances, but sometimes we need to be the bigger man, & let others have the last word.

The world, particularly the online world, & more especially the poker world, seem to love aggro & arguing. 

It was jut a thread to say "BONUS" time all weekend, which I would have thought would be welcomed by the vast majority of players here. 

You & I very much enjoy a minority-interest game, but we cannot possibly or reasonably expect the same benefits, life is not like that. There'll be MTT & DYM "Double" Weekends or weeks too, (as there was last month), too, I'm fairly sure of that, as was broadly hinted at by Sky Lee earlier in the thread.

Something for everyone, not enough for anyone.......
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!! : Very kind of you Churchy, thank you. I'm aware of the circumstances, but sometimes we need to be the bigger man, & let others have the last word. The world, particularly the online world, & more especially the poker world, seem to love aggro & arguing.  It was jut a thread to say "BONUS" time all weekend, which I would have thought would be welcomed by the vast majority of players here.  You & I very much enjoy a minority-interest game, but we cannot possibly or reasonably expect the same benefits, life is not like that. There'll be MTT & DYM "Double" Weekends or weeks too, (as there was last month), too, I'm fairly sure of that, as was broadly hinted at by Sky Lee earlier in the thread. Something for everyone, not enough for anyone.......
    Posted by Tikay10
    i do agree with you tikay. but just because we are the minority does not mean we can,t ask a fair question.
    too which sky lee answered so there was no need for others too try and answer it for them. or try be funny when they are not.

i understand that cash players bring more money into sky so deserve more rewards and bonuses(which they recieve through the points system and the priority freerolls and 3 happy hours a day.

so for those reasons alone i feel it was a fair and reasonable question. that sky lee answered and as this post says would and should have been the end of my involvment in the thread.

if he had not started his usual drivel then it would have been 1 comment from me or 2 probably as i would have said thanks sky lee  but hey ho  got side tracked answering u2!

thanks sky lee :@)

• edited November 2013
    Whats my usual drivel Churchy? Don't be shy.

You didn't see myself or Geldy or whoever say 'what about MTT players' immediately after Sky put this thread out. It's a simple case of there being a time and a place. Tikay recognises this, as I'm sure most do. There have been ample threads recently on DYM based things, or start another one up to get the attention of Sky. 

To jump down their throats with a very abrupt question that doesn't really have anything to do with the thread was inappropriate I thought.

Run well.
  • edited November 2013
    Whats my usual drivel Churchy? Don't be shy. You didn't see myself or Geldy or whoever say 'what about MTT players' immediately after Sky put this thread out. It's a simple case of there being a time and a place. Tikay recognises this, as I'm sure most do. There have been ample threads recently on DYM based things, or start another one up to get the attention of Sky.  To jump down their throats with a very abrupt question that doesn't really have anything to do with the thread was inappropriate I thought. Run well.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    Once again what has my question too sky got too do with you?

• edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Happy Hours all weekend on Sky Poker!! : Once again what has my question too sky got too do with you?  
    Posted by churchy18
    What has your question got to do with a Sky thread regarding a weekend cash promo?

Feel free to keep going round in circles.

Run well.
  • edited November 2013
    just for you a big circle and as i said before and probably will lots more times

troll on
    and as i said what has my question too sky got too do with you????

i think i have explained myself more than needed. and im sure if sky had a problem with my question they would have said so. but you as per usual think your snide comments are funny.. so happy trolling..it is forum members like you who make. new posters/contributers feel that there is no point trying too get involved. as many others have said!
  • edited November 2013
    Keep your selfish questions either to yourself or at least on topic next time yeah?

Run well.
  • edited November 2013
    Keep your selfish questions either to yourself or at least on topic next time yeah? Run well.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr
    What has your question got to do with a Sky thread regarding a weekend cash promo?

Feel free to keep going round in circles.

Run well.

well it is a thread regarding a promotion so why not ask if they are planning promotions for dyms?

as i have said what has my question too sky got too do with you???Are you the founding member ??Do you own the sky  forum ??why does it concern you so much?
    Is your life that sad and boring you have too troll the forum trying too find stuff too coment on too make u feel good?
    get out that cave of yours more!

And stop replying too posts/questions that don,t concern you. and there will be no problems.

o    troll on!
  • edited November 2013
    Lol how has this thread got 30 posts, about 25 of which are completely irrelevant to the OP.

If Tesco started saying every customer gets a free can of tuna I'd say 'meh, I don't like tuna so I'll pass on the offer, but I'm sure lots will enjoy the offer', I wouldn't ask for a loaf of bread.

Sky run tons of promotions and random little freebies ALL the time, and I'd be shocked if any one player benefited from them all, and I'd be equally shocked if any one player didn't benefit from at least one of them.

Good things come to those that... ;)
  • edited November 2013
    Lol how has this thread got 30 posts, about 25 of which are completely irrelevant to the OP. If Tesco started saying every customer gets a free can of tuna I'd say 'meh, I don't like tuna so I'll pass on the offer, but I'm sure lots will enjoy the offer', I wouldn't ask for a loaf of bread. Sky run tons of promotions and random little freebies ALL the time, and I'd be shocked if any one player benefited from them all, and I'd be equally shocked if any one player didn't benefit from at least one of them. Good things come to those that... ;)
    Posted by Lambert180
    Think thats Lambo agreeing with me ;)

On your own Churchy.

GG.