You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Feedback Section

edited November 2013 in Poker Chat
Howdy.

Can one of the forum mods please have a look at the feedback area and delete some of the many threads that are complaining about the new software.

Of course people are entitled to have their say if they wish, but these posts should be consolidated on one thread, not replicated over and over. 

There is an issue I'd like to address but I'm pretty convinced it will be swamped by all the new threads, many of which don't add anything constructive.

Ta.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Feedback is feedback,live with it!!
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Feedback Section:
    Feedback is feedback,live with it!!
    Posted by belsibub
    I've no problem with people giving negative feedback. Just with essentially the same thread being started over and over, pushing other threads off the front page where nobody notices it.

There's no need for ten threads saying essentially the same thing.
  • edited November 2013
    Sky should be reading all of it or whats the point?
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Feedback Section:
    Sky should be reading all of it or whats the point?
    Posted by belsibub
    They most certainly are, every thread.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Feedback Section:
    Howdy. Can one of the forum mods please have a look at the feedback area and delete some of the many threads that are complaining about the new software. Of course people are entitled to have their say if they wish, but these posts should be consolidated on one thread, not replicated over and over.  There is an issue I'd like to address but I'm pretty convinced it will be swamped by all the new threads, many of which don't add anything constructive. Ta.
    Posted by BorinLoner
    Well yes, Borin, Merged Threads would be ideal, but I don't believe the Community Software supports that facility.

Ideally, people would not start different threads for much the same thing, but they are entitled to.