You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

3:00 Haydock BETFAIR CHASE

edited November 2013 in Betting Chat
I like the look of TIDAY BAY E/W 8/1, 2nd to BOBS WORTH last year in HENNESSY by 3 1/4l (giving 6lb).
Although aged 13 now, still top class horse, and showed in great form winning a grade 2 hurdle last time out.

This horse stays well, and will be played very late, if jumps well cannot see out of first 3 today.

Gl all if having a bet.

TIDAY BAY only bet today £5 e/w 8/1

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Never in race today, CUE CARD won the race with his jumping, but not a champion 3m horse in my book, and will not win the gold cup.

BOBS WORTH, was the big dissapointment in the race, DYNASTE is the horse i would take out of this race as gold cup horse (at this stage).

Gl all with your picks.
  • edited November 2013
    Cue Card exceptional today. Well done.
  • edited November 2013
    Yes very good today, but jumped like a stag, if hit a fence he will not win grade 1 at 3m, good today, we will see more come boxing day in the king gorge.

Intressting news that they might take LONG RUN to run in the national, not sure this great idea, as he too likes to hit a fence or two, but nothing else the horse can run in, as it stands he not going to win the big races!!!

Gl with your picks.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: 3:00 Haydock BETFAIR CHASE:
    Yes very good today, but jumped like a stag, if hit a fence he will not win grade 1 at 3m, good today, we will see more come boxing day in the king gorge. Intressting news that they might take LONG RUN to run in the national, not sure this great idea, as he too likes to hit a fence or two, but nothing else the horse can run in, as it stands he not going to win the big races!!! Gl with your picks.
    Posted by ms-tree
    I dont really disagree with any of your comments ms-tree but has to be given tremendous credit today especially when they had doubts of him staying. Doubt right handed suits as he was so bad in King George last year and at Exeter earlier.
  • edited November 2013
    Yes very good today, but jumped like a stag, if hit a fence he will not win grade 1 at 3m, good today, we will see more come boxing day in the king gorge. Intressting news that they might take LONG RUN to run in the national, not sure this great idea, as he too likes to hit a fence or two, but nothing else the horse can run in, as it stands he not going to win the big races!!! Gl with your picks.
    Posted by ms-tree
    long run in the grand national??? RIP
  • edited November 2013
    I'm not a brag poster.. Those that know me well on here know that... But here's a true story/fact. I thought I'd had a good lump on Dynaste today, and, also backed him for the King George at 11/2 prior to running today. Five mins before the race I felt the need to check my bets. For some inexplicable reason, I'd backed Cue Card for today's race in error (think it was because they were both 6/1 late last night when I placed the bet and I'd had a drink or two). Well I jumped in again on Dynaste, but nice I bagged a 9/1 winner in error (BOG P/Power), and I still think I have a good chance come Boxing Day.... My luck has turned the past week or so... Gambling defo has its quirks and u get runs of good/bad luck, no matter how good/bad a gambler u are. 
  • edited November 2013
    I'm not a brag poster.. Those that know me well on here know that... But here's a true story/fact. I thought I'd had a good lump on Dynaste today, and, also backed him for the King George at 11/2 prior to running today. Five mins before the race I felt the need to check my bets. For some inexplicable reason, I'd backed Cue Card for today's race in error (think it was because they were both 6/1 late last night when I placed the bet and I'd had a drink or two). Well I jumped in again on Dynaste, but nice I bagged a 9/1 winner in error (BOG P/Power), and I still think I have a good chance come Boxing Day.... My luck has turned the past week or so... Gambling defo has its quirks and u get runs of good/bad luck, no matter how good/bad a gambler u are. 
    Posted by joesman1
    Nice one!