You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker Silent on Software Problems om MTT tables

I am sure i am not alone in not liking the changes made to the software. There is clearly a lot of ill-feeling amongst Sky Poker MTT regulars reading the feedback. If this was happening on the Cash Tables, you can get up and leave the tables with your cash. In MTT's you are stuck, all you can do is give up your tournament buy-in. During the last few days I have folded Aces, Kings etc unable to respond. I have folded Quads and Straights unable to bet. Then there have been times when I was playing hands and couldn't see the community cards. I have asked Sky for answers to the problems (including one to Tikay on Thursday's live show) and have been ignored. Sky Poker clearly don't want to admit there are problems, let alone compensate their customers for losses caused by their failing software. The old software in my opinion was fit for purpose, this software is not.

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Another £7 donated to Sky Poker. Software crashing regularly. Tables freezing, Unable to bet. Network Alerts all the time. Once you try to play more than one or two tables it becomes impossible to play. Am I the only one suffering these problems. Very frustrated and annoyed. Can I have my money back Sky Poker?
  • edited November 2013
    I havent had any problems at all.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Silent on Software Problems om MTT tables:
    Another £7 donated to Sky Poker. Software crashing regularly. Tables freezing, Unable to bet. Network Alerts all the time. Once you try to play more than one or two tables it becomes impossible to play. Am I the only one suffering these problems. Very frustrated and annoyed. Can I have my money back Sky Poker?
    Posted by DARK4NIGHT
    You will not get any money back....I asked and was told the connection problem was at my end !!! My computer NEVER crashes on any other site...ONLY SKY...
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Silent on Software Problems om MTT tables:
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker Silent on Software Problems om MTT tables : You will not get any money back....I asked and was told the connection problem was at my end !!! My computer NEVER crashes on any other site...ONLY SKY...
    Posted by milly999
    Just to add to the discussion.  Decided to play cash for half an hour this afternoon, 3 network disconnections with the table freezing.  Just pressed stand and it froze again and this time it wouldn't reconnect.

Wouldn't dare play an MTT with this type of problem.

All other network traffic was fine.