You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

weird happenings on new tables

I had an out of table experience yesterday.
Playing in the UKPC quarter final
I was dealt my cards, folded then watched the betting
three players called. The flop failed to appear but then the betting started again a turn card appeared then a river but from start to finish the flop was invisible.
It happened three times during the tourney and fortunately I didn't get involved in the hands 
but it was weird!
Has anyone else had similar experiences?
I was using Google Chrome

Comments

• edited November 2013
    Were you moved to a new table at that point? I've only seen the missing flop but visible turn/river on the first hand after I've been moved to a new table.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to weird happenings on new tables:
    I had an out of table experience yesterday. Playing in the UKPC quarter final I was dealt my cards, folded then watched the betting three players called. The flop failed to appear but then the betting started again a turn card appeared then a river but from start to finish the flop was invisible. It happened three times during the tourney and fortunately I didn't get involved in the hands  but it was weird! Has anyone else had similar experiences? I was using Google Chrome
    Posted by cleansweep
    yes i had my 2 cards dealt  FACE DOWN!!!! unreal.
  • edited November 2013
    In Response to weird happenings on new tables:
    I had an out of table experience yesterday. Playing in the UKPC quarter final I was dealt my cards, folded then watched the betting three players called. The flop failed to appear but then the betting started again a turn card appeared then a river but from start to finish the flop was invisible. It happened three times during the tourney and fortunately I didn't get involved in the hands  but it was weird! Has anyone else had similar experiences? I was using Google Chrome
    Posted by cleansweep
    Hi,

Thanks for your post, if you could provide any hand ID's they would be very helpful to isolating and fixing the issue.

Also were you multi-tabling at the time? If so was it with another tournament or SNG/cash table?

Any information you can give will be very much appreciated.

Cheers,

SkyPeter.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: weird happenings on new tables:
    In Response to weird happenings on new tables : Hi, Thanks for your post, if you could provide any hand ID's they would be very helpful to isolating and fixing the issue. Also were you multi-tabling at the time? If so was it with another tournament or SNG/cash table? Any information you can give will be very much appreciated. Cheers, SkyPeter.
    Posted by SkyPeter
    I started a thread about this 12 days ago and nobody has replied.  Half way through a tournament, the board cards dissappear and play continues with no cards!  Then you have to play blind, or close the software and re-open it, by which time you have blinded out.  Still waiting for an answer. Please can someone from Sky reply.