You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Board cards dissappearing and then the application crashes.

At least three times today, thr board cards on the new tables have become invisible (vanished) and following that, the software crashes. I have had to reload the program several times today, and when this happens in the late stages of a DYM sit-n-go, you end up losing most of your equity very quickly.

If i lose half of my stack in a £3.30 tournament because of this problem, will Sky Poker refund £1.65 for the lost equity?

Please let me (and everyone else) know what you can do about this please, it is not really acceptable when we are playing with our own real money.

Please let us know why this is happening, either on the forum, or by e-mail.

Thanks.

Comments

• edited December 2013
    In Response to Board cards dissappearing and then the application crashes.:
    At least three times today, thr board cards on the new tables have become invisible (vanished) and following that, the software crashes. I have had to reload the program several times today, and when this happens in the late stages of a DYM sit-n-go, you end up losing most of your equity very quickly. If i lose half of my stack in a £3.30 tournament because of this problem, will Sky Poker refund £1.65 for the lost equity? Please let me (and everyone else) know what you can do about this please, it is not really acceptable when we are playing with our own real money. Please let us know why this is happening, either on the forum, or by e-mail. Thanks.
    Posted by JimRiddle7
    Can someone at Sky answer this please?  I reported this 12 days ago and you have just ignored it.
  • edited December 2013
    I had this a few times so yesterday I uninstalled the SW and reinstalled and it's been OK so far.

At least three times today, thr board cards on the new tables have become invisible (vanished) and following that, the software crashes. I have had to reload the program several times today, and when this happens in the late stages of a DYM sit-n-go, you end up losing most of your equity very quickly. If i lose half of my stack in a £3.30 tournament because of this problem, will Sky Poker refund £1.65 for the lost equity? Please let me (and everyone else) know what you can do about this please, it is not really acceptable when we are playing with our own real money. Please let us know why this is happening, either on the forum, or by e-mail. Thanks.
    Posted by JimRiddle7
  • edited December 2013
    Posted by JimRiddle7
    Use the proper channels (ie report it to customer care) and you will get a response.
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Board cards dissappearing and then the application crashes.:
    I had this a few times so yesterday I uninstalled the SW and reinstalled and it's been OK so far. In Response to Board cards dissappearing and then the application crashes. :
    Posted by dSoMnDk
    meh it's happening again :(
  • edited December 2013
    In Response to Re: Board cards dissappearing and then the application crashes.:
    In Response to Re: Board cards dissappearing and then the application crashes. : meh it's happening again :(
    Posted by dSoMnDk
    yes it happens to me every night, usually every hour or so. i have reported it too, but Sky just want to know what computer and operating system i'm using, without ever acknowledging that it is happening yo me and a lot of others.
  • edited December 2013
    Hi all,

The reason why we ask you to contact Customer Care is so that they can gather as much information as possible which is then fed back into our Technical Team. Customer Care themselves will try to help where possible to resolve the issue, but after that their main objective is to find out which operating system is being used, browsers, RAM and so on.

We understand that coming across bugs can be inconvenient and is something we want to eliminate. The more information you give to Customer Care though the more is fed through and we can get to fixing them as efficiently as possible.

One final point - if you're having an issue, commenting on it once on a thread with Sky Sam on it will be enough for it to be noted. Posting the same issue across multiple threads only sidetracks other users and their comments, so please keep it to a case of posting once with as much info as you can offer.

Thanks,
    Dave